Job description / Role
The Strategic Planning Manager is responsible for the delivery of high-quality asset management strategies and will ensure that the whole life cycle of assets are managed effectively and ensuring the minimum integrity standards of all assets are exceeded across the Client’s FM asset portfolio. This will be achieved by effective maintenance planning and the achievement of operational availability targets through contracted service providers to meet the availability and service level expectations of the Client, the Facilities Manager and its customers.
• Manage key relationship activities within the client organization, the Facility Manager and contractor supply chain for Asset Management, and Planning.
• Lead and coordinate the Facility Manager cross-functional Teams to ensure delivery of best value for the Client from its assets, asset data and performance, in line with Facility Manager Objectives and best practice.
• Lead and manage the team/self to ensure sustained performance by motivating professional development, coaching, and mentoring and performance orientation.
• Work collaboratively with wider Facility Manager Team members and champion the ethos of best practice value assured.
• Any other duties that may be assigned by the reporting Director
AFM Strategy, Planning & Policy
• Delivery of an Asset Management Strategy (AMS) to bring value and best practice across the Client’s assets.
• Manage the development and execution of the Complex’s Asset Facility Management (AFM) Strategy to deliver optimum value from all physical assets
• Implement and manage an AMS in line with ISO 55001 system, and attain ISO accreditation for such.
• Manage the development and implementation of a long term SAMP and Life Cycle Costing to support the capital investment planning process up to 20-30 years outlook.
• Lead asset life expiry projections and ensure these are communicated to the Client on an ongoing basis such that replacement activity can be managed effectively.
• Manage the creation and maintenance of an asset register of all the Complex’s assets
• Manage the development and maintenance of AFM policies and procedures in coordination with key internal and external stakeholders
• Embed the AFM culture and communicate the AFM strategic goals and plans to teams to ensure a clear understanding of AFM goals and objectives across the Client and its AFM partners
AFM Operational Planning
• Develop the three to five-year SAMP plans for the Complex to ensure that sufficient resources (equipment, human, and financial) are available to meet the required demand
• Develop the annual SAMP plan and coordinate all required suppliers, in order to support the Airport Operations teams to deliver optimal service to customers, maximize asset and equipment availability and optimize AFM costs. Monitor the performance of delivered services against the plan.
• Work with suppliers to ensure comprehensive, cost-effective maintenance plans are prepared to meet the SAMP objectives
• Ensure that for all assets, planned work maintenance regimes are in place which delivers operational availability targets at optimum cost.
• Lead the preparation and implementation of all AFM Operational Quality strategies, policies and procedures, with any relevant Client corporate policies and procedures, national and international standards and good practice
• Manage the allocation of space (warehousing)/logistics coordination for AFM suppliers
• Manage the handover of all new assets that are delivered into the airport environment with fully compliant maintenance plans, technical records and are budgeted within the SAMP.
• Ensure that internal and external SLA’s are developed and agreed between the Facility Manager and the Client and.
• Ensure that that handover documentation (including work plans) is progressively developed and reviewed during the course of the project and that through this review process ensure that the quality of documentation is assured.
• Ensure that the maintenance cost implications of project delivery are progressively established and refined through costing of the maintenance work plans.
• Ensure that the Asset spares requirements of new facilities are understood, and that spares are organized such that they can be obtained in line with operational need from the point of handover.
• Develop and maintain the AFM asset life cycle projections for operational and capital replacements.
• Develop periodically (i.e. monthly, quarterly, annual, and end year) AFM forecasts, technical and performance reports for assets under the control of the Facility Manager, and any other relevant reports for performance monitoring/management purposes
• Manage the analysis of asset data along with the Data Analytics team to provide insights to support the decision making and operations of the Management Company.
• Bachelor Degree Level (minimum) – Asset Management, Property Management, Facilities Management, Business Management, Finance Management, Contract Management.
• More than 5 years’ experience in the aviation sector, with increasing levels of responsibility.
• Strategic Asset Management
• Quality Systems – ISO 9000, ISO 14000, ISO 45000, ISO 55000
• Airport assets and criticalities
• Lifecycle forecasting
• Operational Planning
• Contract management
• Business Management
• Performance management
• Primary Contractor service provision
• Operated in complex and critical environment.
• High ethical standards & integrity in professional and personal dealings
• Take ownership, and accountability for self and team
• Able & willing to listen to others and encourages dialogue
• Able to make decisions and stand by them
• Understand commercial and risk consequences
• Sensitive to corporate politics
• Able and willing to raise potentially controversial issues
• Able to operate in fast paced 24/7/365 environment
• Flexible, responsive and willing to consider change
• Able to lead, motivate and establish culture of a high performing team
• Able to work as a team member and encourage team collaboration.
• Resilient and able to cope in demanding fast paced environments
• Persistent and continually works to achieve success
About the Company
WFC Holding was born out of a market need for specialist shared services support functions in the UAE.
WFC Holding has rapidly expanded its service offering, capability, and client base to become an integrated business process outsourcing company.
|Abu Dhabi||20 Sep|
Supply Chain Manager
Middle East Executive
Infrastructure and Utilities Manager
|Abu Dhabi||20 Sep|
Planning Control Manager
VP - Growth & Strategy
Quest Search & Selection