Job description / Role
As a Strategy Analyst, you will work closely with the leadership on driving entity wide strategic engagements, from ideation to execution.
This is a leading media group in the Middle East, that is looking for a Strategy Analyst to support the team in driving strategic initiatives focussed on content production across the entity.
* Liaise internally with other teams (Production, Finance, Legal, Creative, etc) to design the overarching strategy.
* Conduct quantitative and qualitative analysis of data, including through financial modelling and forecasting, to justify strategy considerations, while contributing to elements such as feasibility studies, market analysis, benchmarking, etc.
* Interpret and synthesise data, challenge data, and identify meaningful insights to develop recommendations that most effectively support the company's vision.
* Prepare presentations and reports highlighting key insights that drive the senior management's decision-making process.
* Attractive, tax-free salary
* Opportunity to work for a leading media organisation in the Middle East.
* Excellent opportunity to work with market leaders of original content creation in the region.
* An undergraduate degree from a top-tier university, preferably in the fields of economics, business administration, finance, or engineering.
* 1 - 2 years' experience from a top tier strategy consulting firm, with exposure to media sector engagements strongly preferred.
* Must have strong financial modelling and forecasting skills, with an aptitude for analytical work.
* Strong skills in working with MS Excel and PowerPoint.
* Excellent verbal and written presentation skills with the ability to interact and engage with the C-level management and executive leadership team
* Must be fluent in English and Arabic.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
TGC Middle East
Finance Operations and Control Manager
Dubai Properties (DP)
J&T Express Middle East