Job description / Role
Working within a new university in Abu Dhabi, we looking for a Strategy Associate who will work closely with leadership and cross-functional teams to conduct research, analyze data, and develop strategic recommendations. You will be a critical thinker with a high level of communication and self motivation.
Some of the key areas you will work in include:
• Developing the organization's 5-year strategy
• Solving problems and take action to solve them
• Conduct in-depth research and analysis to uncover strategic insights
• Analysing complex information and formulating into clear takeaways and recommendations
• Using both qualitative and quantitative methods to
• Collaboration cross-functionally to ensure strategies have buy-in and alignment
• Lead in the scoping and planning of strategic projects: determining objectives, deliverables, timeline and shaping project’s high-level design
• Contribute ideas and recommendations to initiate strategic projects from the start
• Build trusted relationships with internal and external stakeholders
• Tailor messaging and communications to resonate with different audiences
• Manage small team / individual work stream to ensure project delivery
• Provide coaching and mentoring to guide the professional development of team members
• Lead in the preparation of key meetings
• Other duties as required
• Bachelor’s degree in a relevant specialization from a recognized academic institution.
• 3-5 years of experiences in fast-paced working environment such as strategy consulting, tech startups, etc.
• Project / work experience in strategy, tech, higher education or innovation
• High level communication skills
• Decision maker, and able to analyse complex problems
• Love education, innovation and new technologies.
Please ensure you attach an up to date cv, and only apply if you meet the criteria. We aim to reach out to shortlisted applicants within 2 weeks. (EH)
About the Company
Inspire Selection is an award winning recruitment agency, headquartered in Dubai which recruits across the Middle East region. We employ highly knowledgeable, professional consultants who are experts in connecting the right people with the right opportunities. Our reputation has been built upon our honesty, integrity and our ability to source candidates of the highest calibre right across our specialist sectors. As a result, we are recruitment partners to a wide spectrum of organisations - from leading blue chip companies to smaller, local businesses. Sectors we cover include HR, Administration, Finance & Accounting, Legal, Sales & Marketing including Digital Marketing, IT, Oil/Gas/Energy, Engineering, Procurement, Manufacturing, Higher Education.