Job description / Role
As a Strategy Consultant, you will work closely with the executive leadership to design and implement strategic plans as well as monitor and report on performance at the entity level.
This is well funded AI start-up with a strong focus on tech enabled new business launches, acquisitions as well as investments catering to large scale social impact.
* Build and develop strategic plans tailored to the unique challenges and opportunities within the AI and high-tech business landscape.
* Oversee and manage strategic projects within the entity, ensuring successful implementation and delivery.
* Conduct comprehensive analyses of the market and business landscape to inform strategic decision-making.
* Demonstrate excellent communication skills, particularly in the creation and delivery of impactful presentations using tools such as PowerPoint.
* Conduct thorough market research to identify growth opportunities, market trends, and potential areas for business expansion.
* Attractive, tax-free salary
* Excellent opportunity to work closely with executive leadership and have a large scale impact.
* Bachelor's or Master's degree in Business Administration, Finance, Industrial Engineering, or a related field.
* 3 - 5 years' experience in a global strategy consulting firm or a mix of management consulting and industry experience within the technology or AI sectors.
* Must have strong analytical skills, along with excellent verbal and written presentation skills.
* Highly motivated and driven, with the ability to influence stakeholders and build long- lasting client relationships.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.