Job description / Role
You will take over global responsibility for the knowledge management and operations management for a growing global specialist practice, supporting the Global Managing Partner.
An international and recognized strategy consulting firm with a strong and growing presence in the Middle East.
* Manage the global practice intellectual capital composed of industry perspectives, methodologies, client reports and proposals
* Lead new initiatives and practice priorities
* Recommend solutions and lead projects focused on enhancing service levels and optimising costs
* Ensure all relevant documentation and material is documented on global systems
* Support consulting teams through client proposals and project delivery
* Support Global Practice Managing Partner in commercial activities by managing commercial pipeline, leading marketing initiatives and supporting administrative tasks
* Opportunity to play a key role in growing an internationally focused specialist strategy consulting practice, whilst being based in Dubai
* Exciting role with strong involvement across a range of business-critical projects
* Accelerated personal growth opportunity in a support role for a recognisable strategy firm
* Improved work-life balance and minimal travel (compared to a consulting role)
* University degree from a top-tier university
* Strategy or management consulting background within a recognised international firm
* Experience working on client reports and consulting commercial proposals
* Strong commercial understanding of the strategy consulting industry in the Middle East
* Proven operations management within a recognised professional services organisation
* Structured, analytical, organised and disciplined
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Strategy and Planning Manager
Operations Manager / COO
A Leading Contemporary Luxury Fashion Brand In The UAE.
Senior Management Consultant - Turnaround & Restructuring
General Operations Manager
A Leading Packaging Services Company In The UAE