Job description / Role
Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer, our client is looking for an Emirati National with experience in strategy or business analysis to work as Strategy Manager.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Supports the Firm's senior management team in assessing a variety of strategic projects and opportunities; prepares feasibility studies and business plans.
• Assumes the role of project manager for strategic projects to ensure their successful implementation.
• Undertakes strategic or general research projects to support the Firm's business development initiatives.
• Support the annual business planning process.
• Undertakes company secretarial duties for the firm’s management group, including preparation of meeting minutes.
We are looking for someone who is very proactive, a self-starter and realisitic in salary expectations based on experience.
• UAE National
• Excellent researching skills
• Fluent English at business level
• Business / economics graduate and / or MBA
• At least 2 years of relevant experience (strategy or business analysis role)
• Financially literate
• Project management skills
About the Company
MENA Recruit is a boutique Executive Search and Recruitment firm focused on meeting recruitment needs from Business Services through to Partner and General Counsel level within the legal sector. This extends to in-house and private practice in multiple industries covering the United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Oman, Kuwait and Egypt along with a select group of tier one international firms in Australia.
With over 20 years’ recruitment experience in London and Dubai, we have developed strong international ties in the UK, USA and APAC and have an extensive local Middle East network to draw from. We are committed to providing a bespoke service to clients and candidates.
General Manager - Consumer
Business Analytics Analyst
NSI & Bluefin Talent
Business Analytics - Manager
NSI & Bluefin Talent
Finance Team Lead for an Oil and Gas Company
RTC-1 Employment Services