Strategy Manager - Programs & Partnerships
Job description / Role
As the Strategy Manager within the Corporate Affairs department, you will focus on the design and delivery of existing and new programs as well as create new partnerships to maximise the value of the entity's core assets.
This is a government organisation exploring a broad range of new cultural, educational and socio - economic strategic initiatives for Abu Dhabi to create a lasting impact.
* Assess existing framework for program selection and delivery, ensuring relevant criteria are in place to evaluate portfolio feasibility based on commercial risk, workforce capacity and resource planning.
* Work closely with leadership to design and monitor KPIs that can help optimise the quality and results of strategic initiatives, while ensuring timely delivery.
* Maintain existing stakeholder relationships while proactively identifying networking opportunities to create partnerships with local and global entities that can enhance the entity's entrepreneurial, cultural, social, and economic engagements portfolio.
* Utilise internal resources of analysts and associates (when appropriate) to ensure smooth delivery of projects, from ideation to execution.
* Competitive tax-free salary and package
* Unique opportunity to be a part of an entrepreneurial environment within a government entity with a focus on creating sustainable social impact.
* Must have an undergraduate degree from a top - tier international university, preferably in the fields of economics, business administration, finance, public policy, or engineering.
* An MBA or relevant master's degree is strongly beneficial but not essential.
* Must have 5 - 7 years' experience in consulting from an international strategy/management consulting firm, or a mix of strategy consulting and relevant industry experience.
* Highly motivated and driven, with the ability to influence stakeholders and build long- lasting relationships.
* Excellent verbal and written presentation skills.
* Ability to interact and engage with the C-level management and executive leadership team.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.