Job description / Role
Structural Design Engineer to help design stadium in Abu Dhabi
• Designing PEB Building and estimating exact quantities for steel work; preparing estimation for tendering, procurement jobs like providing reactions to RCC department to design footings; checking clashing for elements with the structural elements & providing solution
• Experience or exposure to steel structural manufacturing for stadium desirable
• Creating quotation at bidding level to job finalising; analyzing the model of structures in softwares like staad pro to understand the connection of elements design
• Delivering calculation of exact steel quantities for procurement and erection of structure with accuracy & economy
• Complying to AISC MBMA IS codes and specifications for designing structures steel connections & cold formed
• Making spread sheets and drawings structural steel member arrangement, bolt arrangement, base plate arrangement and designing for connections base plate, shear and moment connection
• Reviewing architectural drawing layout of machinery and put insight of loads on structures planning structural elements to suit archiectural mechanical electrical and customer requirements model
AED 8,000 to 8,500 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Food, Accommodation Transportation, Airtickets, Visa provided
• Knowledge of software skills RAM and Limcon must
• 5 years experience
• Indian National on 3 months project (extendable)
• Structural Management
• New Technology Implementation
• Technical Feasibility
• Team Building & Leadership
• Project Coordination
• Team Management
• Quality Assurance
• Versatile, accomplished &goal-oriented Design Engineer with over 6 years of experience in Designing of Structures like Designing R.C.C and Steel structures; currently associated withZamil Steel Buildings India Pvt. Ltd., Pune as Senior Structural Design Engineer
• Drove the execution of construction projects with the adoption of modern construction methodologies in compliance with the quality standards like AISC specification, MBMA Specifications, RCSC specifications, AISI specifications, ASCE 7-05& 7-10, U.B.C & IBC building codes, BS Codes& Indian codes
• Gained multi-disciplinary exposure in system software like Staad pro V8i (Select Series 6), Sap2000v 18, Robot 2014, Structural Analysis Software, Ram Connection Limcon AutoCAD Revit and Tekla Software and documentations
• Proficient in contract administration, costing and quality assurance of structures like design structural buildings, composite steel deck buildings, PEB structures , tensile fabric structures, vessels, tanks platform design steel connections
• Strong relationship management, communication skills to network with Project Members& Consultants
About the Company
Trans Skills LLC is a transportation-focused recruitment, manpower supply, and training company dedicated to serving the GCC region. We are currently concentrating on recruiting as well as sourcing and supplying medium to senior level railway, aviation, land transportation and maritime professionals. Whatever experience and skills your company requires, Trans Skills will be able to supply the right personnel needed to provide the quality service you require.
We would like to pride ourselves on being ready and able to supply your organization with professionals across the various disciplines of transportation.
Trans Skills is a wholly owned subsidiary of Alserkal Group.