Job description / Role
• An exciting opportunity exists for a structural design engineer to join an international consultancy in Dubai.
• The successful candidate will have previously worked on a mixed range of projects in the Middle East region.
• The candidate will be working on the design of reinforced concrete and steel structures.The candidate must be immediately available.
AED 15,000 to 17,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
The Ideal candidate will have:
• Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering with a minimum of 7 years of postgraduate experience
• Corporate membership of a relevant institution is an advantage
• Proficient user of industry standard software such as ETABS, SAFE, STAAD Pro, REVIT, etc
• The ability to coordinate with other members of the design team.
• Good communication skills.
• Experience in designing to local design regulations.
• Confident, proactive character, with a track record of working in challenging situations.
• Previously worked on various projects including residential, commercial and industrial developments.
• Has experience in the design of reinforced concrete and steel structures.
• Ability to produce detailed design calculations.
• Ability to prepare designs, reports and drawings
About the Company
The name MENASA originates from both the geographical region of Middle East, North Africa & South Asia as well as the Arabic word for platform or stage. We provide the platform for employers to approach the best global talent available.
Menasa & Partners is a privately owned, fully licensed, Executive Search company head-quartered in Dubai, UAE.
From our head office in Dubai we are ideally placed to assist organizations in the global search for talent.
We specialize in providing companies not only with suitable individuals to work in their organizations but also offer unparalleled knowledge of the global markets.
Our staff all have in depth knowledge of their vertical markets therefore offering tailored strategic advice.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies