Job description / Role
Responsible for the design of structural systems and associated tasks. Will coordinate design documents with other design disciplines. Is required to have a thorough understanding of all concepts, practices, and procedures within their field.
Specific Job Functions/Responsibilities:
• Analyze and design steel, concrete, and masonry structures.
• Develop design calculations sheets.
• Work with and assist drafters to create, modify, and check, steel, concrete, masonry, and other structural drawings
• With project meet budget, and schedule requirements.
• Work in an honest and ethical manner; maintain confidentiality on all business related matters.
• Be depended on to report to work on time and is seldom absent from work.
• Work in a timely, accurate and thorough manner and is conscientious about assignments.
• Maintain a team environment with other departments at all times.
• Maintain a high level of customer service and friendly atmosphere.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Must be resident in the UAE
• Experience between 5-10 Years
• Must be able to work on own visa
• Good AutoCAD experience with residential buildings
• Immediately available and in Dubai
• BSc in Civil Engineering
About the Company
Engineering Consortium Consulting Engineers is an association of highly qualified and experienced industry experts, carefully selected from various disciplines of the engineering industry. Since its inception in 1998, Engineering Consortium Consulting Engineers has evolved into one of the leading engineering consultancy firms in the Middle East, providing innovative designs and supervision solutions for all types of engineering and architectural projects. We have earned the reputation of being one of the region's leading service providers, with a particular focus on:
- Architectural designs
- Civil and structural engineering
- Complete electrical and telecommunication designs
- Electrical and telecommunication designs
- Facilities management consultancy
- Plumbing and drainage designs
- Fire prevention and security designs
- Green/energy efficient HVAC designs
Engineering Consortium Consulting Engineers adopts environmentally responsible practices as a way of reducing the carbon footprint and any negative impact on the environment resulting from the construction process. Our goal is to live lightly on earth, protecting the planet's resources for future generations.
Civil Site Engineer
A Leading Construction Company in the UAE
|Abu Dhabi||11 Jul|
Project Manager - Construction
Senior Civil/Structural Engineer
Access Talent Group
Fit Out Civil Engineer
RTC-1 Employment Services
|Abu Dhabi||28 Jul|