Job description / Role
• Prepare reports, designs and drawings.
• Make calculations about pressures, loads and stresses.
• Consider the strength of construction materials and select appropriately.
• Provide technical advice on safe designs and construction.
• Obtain planning and/or building regulations approval.
• Analyze configurations of the basic components of a structure.
• Liaise with professional staff such as architects and engineers.
• Monitor and inspect all work undertaken by contractors to ensure structural soundness.
• Administer contracts and manage projects.
• Inspect properties to evaluate the conditions and foundations.
• Use computer aided design technology for simulation purposes.
• Design, plan and oversee, supervise the construction of new buildings and bridges,residential or alterations and extensions to existing properties or other structures.
• Reporting to the Technical Manager
• University Qualifications: Bachelor Science in Civil Engineer
• Nature and length of previous experience: having a 5 to 10 years experience in UAE
• Gender Preference: Any
• Nationality Preference: Any
• Current Location: UAE
About the Company
Trojan Holding is considered one of the fastest-growing construction firms in the UAE and internationally.
Al Reem International Construction
|Abu Dhabi||24 Jan|
Swisslinx Middle East
Structural/Civil Site Inspector