Job description / Role
We are now seeking an exceptional Level 2 Structural Engineer to join our award winning team based within our Dubai Office.
This critical role will be responsible for the analysis and design of structures on commercial, hotels, resorts, and residential projects with varying complexity.
Paramount to success within this varied role will include:
- Carrying out structural detailed design (under limited supervision) of elements of buildings / light civil structures in reinforced concrete and structural steel to British and / or American Standards.
- Communicating design requirements and practical construction details clearly in sketch form.
- Preparing mark-ups, check drawings, and instruct and supervise BIM technicians
- Carrying out design checks of junior engineers' designs when required
- Understanding and implementing document control procedures for calculations and drawings.
- Proficient in the use of at least two of the following software packages: ETABS, SAFE, SAP, STAAD PRO and PROKON.
- To be successful in this dynamic opportunity, we envision that you will bring a minimum of 4 years career experience with a Bachelor degree in Structural or Civil Engineering.
KEO's performance is founded upon integrity, results, innovation, safety and our people. We embrace diversity and recognise its' contribution to client success wherever we work.
Our generous remuneration packages are bespoke and provide a wide range of additional benefits to support both national and expatriate employees and their families. We take pride in offering long term and dynamic career opportunities and invest in our people through our global learning, development and leadership programs.
We are excited to hear how you can partner with our award winning team and treat all expressions of interest confidentially.
About the Company
KEO is a creative enterprise, where innovation is a way of life. We are uniquely resourced with end-to-end services to take clients from inspiration - through conceptualization - to realization of design or project delivery in the built and natural environments. For over 50 years we've led with vision, contributing to many of the world's most ambitious projects, iconic places, remarkable experiences and prosperous communities.
As a highly integrated and agile AEP/PMCM firm, KEO is ranked by ENR in the Top 200 International Design Firms; a Top 20 International PM firm; and 44th largest global architecture firm. We draw from the expertise from over 60 nations, bringing experience from every major market of the globe. With over 2,500 multidisciplinary professionals and staff, we are an international professional consulting services firm.