Job description / Role
1) Execute all fabrication & welding jobs in assigned projects (Structural as well as piping).
2) Implement strict safety and housekeeping standards in all fabrication and related jobs.
3) Stock taking and maintenance of all fabrication tools & spares.
4) Proper storage and handling of all fabrication spares and equipment.
5) Fabrication co-ordination and guide workers involved in the jobs.
6) Follow DSBE’s quality and EHS procedures on all assignments.
7) Ensure that manpower assigned are utilized in a productive and safe manner.
8) Preparation and submission of Work done report/timecards & Time sheet.
9) Report project deviations to superiors.
10) Planning, inspecting, equipment and machinery arrangements, handling storage and transportation and handling other administrative routines.
11) Aid and coordinate with Project Engineer and Steel Fabrication Coordinator.
12) Report equipment breakdowns to project engineers and respective department heads.
13) Provide required information to workers regarding applicable standards and specifications and instructions.
14) Coordinate with relevant division to attain solutions for production & administrative problems.
15) Coordinate with stores to arrange and store all materials relevant complete the project assigned.
16) Perform inspection and quality control checks during the process and at final stage of the services.
17) Provide on the job training and follow up the training program for the personnel under his authority.
18) Ensure that the company’s policies are implemented in a fair and impartial manner.
1) Structure assembly and fabrication knowledge of ship building materials.
2) Knowledge of international ship building standards.
3) Ability to interpret drawings, technical manuals, and to follow quality/control procedures.
4) Skilled and knowledgeable in fabrication works.
5) Fabrication Certificate is Mandatory.
6) Must have working knowledge about steel fabrication especially on sea going vessels.
7) Good interpersonal & communication skills.
About the Company
Mubarak Marine LLC is a marine and offshore service organization based in Dubai. The company specializes in areas of Towage, Salvage, Offshore Support, Terminal/SPM Support & Maintenance, Heavy Lift, Emergency Response and Rescue, Subsea and Marine Construction Support.
The company is focused on providing its clients safe, efficient and value-driven marine and offshore services.The company offers a variety of vessels to suit the ever growing needs of its clients based in and outside the Middle East. From its humble beginnings in 1979, the Mubarak Marine fleet has grown to a diverse fleet of over 39 vessels, with additions being made continuously of modern and versatile vessels to adapt to the rapidly growing and changing marine offshore industry.
Our fleet is manned by highly experienced and professional mariners. Onshore our fleet and crew are supported 24 hours round the clock by an equally professional, efficient and hardworking team of managers and well-trained staff.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Mechanical Engineer (Buildings)
|Abu Dhabi||8 Jun|