Job description / Role
A highly reputable Engineering Consultancy is currently looking for an experienced Structural Site Inspector to join their team in Dubai. The role will include working on the most complex and architecturally inspiring projects currently under construction in the Region.
- Audit Inspectors work as part of Site QA procedures
- Monitor Contractor's progress on site
- Record Changes on site and Review as-built drawings/submissions
- Review and Monitor contractor's shop drawings, materials and method statements
- Carry Out regular site inspections of structural steelwork
- Report to RE and SRE structural
The successful candidate must have the following experience and qualification:
- 8-15 years of experience
- Experience in the supervision/overseeing of structural site installation works
- Strong Experience in Steelwork inspection, including Welding inspection
- Relevant Degree in Structural Engineering
- Excellent Communication skills in both verbal and written English
- Extensive experience working on complex international site based building projects in the Middle East
About the Company
The name MENASA originates from both the geographical region of Middle East, North Africa & South Asia as well as the Arabic word for platform or stage. We provide the platform for employers to approach the best global talent available.
Menasa & Partners is a privately owned, fully licensed, Executive Search company head-quartered in Dubai, UAE.
From our head office in Dubai we are ideally placed to assist organizations in the global search for talent.
We specialize in providing companies not only with suitable individuals to work in their organizations but also offer unparalleled knowledge of the global markets.
Our staff all have in depth knowledge of their vertical markets therefore offering tailored strategic advice.
Project & Civil Engineer
Assistant Resident Engineer (Buildings)
KEO International Consultants
One of the leading group of companies in UAE
Engineer Quality Assurance and Control
Al Ghurair Properties
|Abu Dhabi||15 Feb|