Job description / Role
The purpose of this role is to ensure that international students are successfully able to maintain their visa status and to assist them with their adjustment to ADU.
- Collaborate with Admissions and serve as a point of contact for international students, to distribute relevant information in timely manner
- Facilitate pre-arrival procedures to ensure students receive proper advise and communication prior arrival to ADU
- Coordinate an orientation program for new international students
- Collaborate with the Housing and Residence Life Officer to arrange student housing for as needed
- Develop and implement activities that will encourage and increase international student satisfaction and retention
- Process student visas and renewals and health insurance cards for students under the sponsorship of the university.
- Manage the violations of the student visa policy by implementing suitable measures and procedures.
- File all related documents appropriately and in an organized manner
- Bachelor Degree in related field
- Minimum 1-2 yrs experience in higher education setting
- Nature of Relevant Experience Required: Computer Literacy, Organization Skills, Communication skills, Counseling Skills, Additional Languages, Ability to communicate effectively with government and other external entities
- Local experience preferred
- Language Skills: English is mandatory, Arabic is preferred.
About the Company
Abu Dhabi University is the largest private university in the UAE and is committed to becoming the institution of choice for students across all Emirates and more widely in the region.
With four Colleges offering over 40 undergraduate and postgraduate programs, campuses in Abu Dhabi, Al Ain, Dubai and Al Dhafra Region, and multiple affiliations with globally renowned institutions, a UAE-wide, truly international quality education is guaranteed for all of our students.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||29 Jul|