Job description / Role
Under general supervision, establishes and administers programs for targeting recruitment of students for high school and university scholarship programs. Visits schools and makes presentations to groups and individuals.
• Visits middle schools, high schools, and colleges, speaks to groups and individual students, and meets with school counselors and administrators to promote outreach activities and as required to assist other recruiters.
• Coordinates and implements various recruitment programs and marketing strategies for territorial or local on-site admission programs and special events
• Coordinates university participation of staff and alumni for national and local college recruitment
• Promotes and represents the company at public relations events, promotional opportunities, marketing campaigns, business and committee meetings, and recruitment fairs
• Prepares reports and proposals, and responds to inquiries from students , parents and schools
• Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
• Bachelor's degree; at least 2 years of experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified.
• Experience in university recruitment a plus
• Ability to gather data, compile information, and prepare reports.
• Ability to make administrative/procedural decisions and judgments.
• Organizing and coordinating skills.
• Ability to analyze course prerequisites, certification, and/or curriculum/graduation requirements.
• Ability to use independent judgment and to manage and impart confidential information.
• Ability to develop and deliver presentations.
• Ability to work effectively with diverse populations.
• Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
• Skill in examining and re-engineering operations and procedures, formulating policy, and developing and implementing new strategies and procedures.
• Ability to plan, assess, and evaluate programs.
• Program planning and implementation skills.
• Knowledge of student recruitment
• Ability to develop, plan, and implement short- and long-range goals.
• Skill in the configuration and use of computerized database programs.
• Ability to provide leadership and guidance to administrative support staff and/or students.
About the Company
Talent Boutique is a Recruitment Consultancy based in Dubai offering a flexible, genuine, reliable service to clients and candidates.
HR Officer/ Assistant
A Leading Oilfield Services Company in the Middle East
HR and Admin Officer
Al Reem International Construction
|Abu Dhabi||28 Nov|
Search Heads Middle East
|Abu Dhabi||19 Nov|
Al Ain Finance
|Abu Dhabi||19 Nov|