Job description / Role
Detailed tasks and duties:
- Receiving students' academic and non-academic problems and working to find appropriate solutions for them with guidance and counseling.
- Preparing a list of student problems that need a university council's decision.
- Providing vital assistance to coordinate the administrative and financial needs of students.
- Helping the student to understand the procedures and the applicable laws at the university and to follow it continuously until the completion of all procedures.
- Sitting regulations, conditions and procedures for student services and updating them on an ongoing basis.
- Cooperation, coordination and communication with external institutions in a way that serves to solve the difficulties facing students.
- Implement and follow up the administrative procedures related to the office's work in coordination with all concerned authorities.
- Study the official transactions related to the nature of work, review them and ensure that they fulfill the required conditions.
- Fill in the necessary data and information in various transactions.
- Prepare reports, data, tables, and charts related to students.
- Review the periodic reports received by the organizational unit and supervise its analysis.
- Saving and archiving data and documents related to the nature of work.
- Supporting academic and personal development as well as providing services that support student success.
- Performing any other work related to the nature of work upon assignment.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Manage resources effectively
- Focus on results
- Focus on customer service
- Communication skill
- Team work
About the Company
Founded in 1976 by the late Sheikh Zayed Bin Sultan Al Nahyan, UAEU is a comprehensive, research-intensive university enrolling about 14,000 Emirati and international students. As the UAE’s flagship university, UAEU offers a full range of accredited, high-quality graduate and undergraduate programs through nine Colleges: Business and Economics; Education; Engineering; Food and Agriculture; Humanities and Social Sciences; IT; Law; Medicine and Health Sciences; and Science. With a distinguished international faculty, state-of-the art new campus, and full range of student support services, UAEU offers a living-learning environment that is unmatched in the UAE.
As a research-intensive university of international stature, UAEU works with its partners in industry to provide research solutions to challenges faced by the nation, the region, and the world. The University has established research centers of strategic importance to the country and the region which are advancing knowledge in critical areas ranging from water resources to cancer treatments. UAEU is currently ranked the number one research university in the GCC, number two in the Arab World, and #370 globally.
UAEU’s academic programs have been developed in partnership with employers, so our graduates are in high demand. UAEU alumni hold key positions in industry, commerce, and government throughout the region. Our continuing investments in facilities, services, and staff ensure that UAEU will continue to serve as a model of innovation and excellence.
United Arab Emirates University (UAEU)
|Al Ain||14 Sep|
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||14 Sep|
School Support Manager
Beaconhouse School System
Executive Assistant to Managing Director
A Leading Packaging Services Company In The UAE