Job description / Role
- Ensuring strong academic performance of students as well as provide guidance towards higher studies
- Execute programs and syllabus as per requirements ensuring that the subject matter is in alignment with current academic trends
- Ensure high quality academic performance and improvements
- Reporting to: Head of Department
- Duration: Permanent Position
- Desired start date: August 2020
- Bachelors (or higher) in the specific subject (or equivalent)
- At least 2 years experience teaching the subject to Middle / Higher grades either in a US or UK Curriculum
- Knowledge of KHDA principles is an advantage
- Experience with UAE schools is preferred
- Fluent in English; Arabic is an advantage
About the Company
Reliable Partners for your team hiring and team development needs
We are your partners for sourcing and recruiting. Stratpartners is based in UAE, headquartered in Dubai. We have strong networks in South Africa and India. In South Africa and India we have very capable and experienced partners, who enhance our professional footprint.
We also have capability to consult on leadership development and deliver leadership development training for your first level managers and up.
We believe that by helping you find the right people for your business and when needed, by helping you in developing your team, we build your competitive advantage. This is our mission.
The firm is young with experienced senior business professionals of diverse, international experience. We understand business and we understand people. Therefore, we understand your people needs in the context of your business and help you find the right solutions.
Our deliverables: - Talent search and recruitment - Assessments using Korn Ferry Hay tools - Outcome based Leadership & skills training
Subject Teacher - Middle School
Ajman American Private School
Primary Homeroom Teacher - Immediate Joining
Beaconhouse School System
Elementary Class Teacher / Homeroom Teacher
Class Teacher - US Curriculum, UK Curriculum
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||14 Sep|