Job description / Role
SAP SuccessFactors expertise includes Position Management, Foundational Objects, MDF, Workflows, pick list management, RBP, Time off, data models and Ad hoc Reports in Employee Central. Knowledge of RCM, RMK, ONB 2.0, International payroll, Time & Attendance Module, Taking up CR with implementation partners.
Must understand regional and local labour laws, policies and practices to understand the system. Handles issues, managing configuration and customization in related to SAP PA, OM, TM and ESS/MSS
Worked on configuring employee files/people profile and customization of Employee Central portlets like personal info, job info, etc. using Manage Business Configurations.
Worked with Data migration to upload employee data and foundational data
Minimum of 3 to 4 years’ experience in SAP HR / HCM project implementation and rollout experience primarily SAP Payroll and Talent Management modules .
- Strong understanding of SAP HCM process and local statutory reporting and audit requirements - Written and verbal communication, including technical writing skills - Understanding of process harmonization concepts
- Relative experience in identifying performance risks and identifying mitigation actions.
- Proven skills in analysing data, identifying pitfalls and recommending suitable solutions.
- Cost-oriented, possesses good problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Good exposure on new technologies in the industry.
- High attention to details.
- Employs technical expertise, and interpersonal relations to interact with senior level, stakeholders and external providers, and to execute initiatives/changes that achieves company’s objectives.
- Demonstrates the ability to contribute and successfully deliver against business strategy and set KPIs
It is essential for any consultant to keep listening to the customer and understand their concerns and provide the solution which should be turned into an opportunity for the customer.
Consultant needs to be more focused on roles and responsibilities, explain the concerns and benefits in detail, log everything as an action item to avoid uncomfortable situations.
A consultant should always have proper documentation, plan of activities, timeline, and signed-off configuration workbook.
A consultant has the prime responsibility to refer defined scope, configuration document and prepare risk, catalog and action log for self, daily and discuss with team members either regularly or on need basis/weekly meetings.
Extensive experience with analysis, design and development, customizations, support, testing and implementations of software applications including SAP applications
Interaction with client across multiple countries to gather business requirements and recommend feasible and effective solutions.
Involved in hyper care support, providing solutions for issues that come up on daily basis in SAP HR system.
User Acceptance Testing and playing critical role in helping business owners to test in UAR phase.
Overall SAP support to the testers as a bridge between different teams like S&A, Development, and Interfaces, etc.
About the Company
Air Arabia (PJSC), listed on the Dubai Financial Market, is the Middle East and North Africa's first and leading low-cost carrier flying to over 100 destinations across the world. Air Arabia was the first airline to introduce the low-cost carrier concept in the region and is on a mission to serve all Arab countries and beyond, constantly undergoing aggressive route expansion, taking advantage of its ideally located hubs in the United Arab Emirates, Morocco, Egypt and Jordan. Over the past thirteen years, Air Arabia, through continuous market research and customer feedback, provides a range of value added services to millions of passengers who chose to fly with Air Arabia's fleet of A320 aircraft. The airline commenced operations in October 2003 and achieved financial break-even from its very first year of services and has been profitable ever since.
HR and Admin Executive
Excelsior Group ME
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Assistant Human Resources Manager
House of Shipping