Job description / Role
- Study trends, authorize clearance sales and also determine all required sales promotions
- Review merchandising by formulating pricing policies
- Study display plans, sale promotion, and advertising towards marketing merchandise in a profitable manner.
- Recognize future and present requirements by customers
- Discipline, counsel, and coach employees to maintain positive result generation
- Complete all the operational requirements of the store
- Oversee receiving orders and stock control
- Organize training, orientation, and supervise all departmental managers
- Recruit and interview new staff for the supermarket
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to deliver result copiously
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to multitask.
- Ability to lead a team
- Ability to manage other staff members
About the Company
National Catering Company LLC is one of the largest support services conglomerates in the UAE, Specializing in Industrial and Corporate Catering, Facilities Management, Engineering, Food Distribution, Retail and F&B.
With its headquarters in Abu Dhabi, the company adheres to the highest international standards within its industries; all by leveraging on its experienced management team and workforce as well as their uncompromising approach towards satisfying our clients’ requirements.
NCC’s superiority lies within its ability to offer turnkey solutions to its clients wherever they are and notwithstanding the complexity of their requirements. The company has continuously evolved over the years to beat the expectations of its clients, consumers, employees and stakeholders through maintaining a transparent, dynamic and competitive approach since 1995.
Customer Service Representative
Irwin & Dow
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||14 Sep|
Senior Sales Executive
Assistant Manager 2
|Abu Dhabi||28 Oct|