Job description / Role
NTS Group are working alongside a leading medical company in Dubai to recruit a Supervisor - HBU (Hematology & Biochemistry Unit). This position manages the sales of HBU within the defined geographic area by ensuring consistent and profitable growth in sales revenues through positive planning, deployment and management of sales personnel. Has to Identify objectives, strategies and action plans to improve short- and long-term sales.
• Performing a complete sales process inclusive of some application for Hematology and Biochemistry
• Responsible for own sales target.
• Conducting presentations to various clients.
• Supporting in Hematology line for Dubai area
• Guiding and assisting the team in achieving their goals.
• Approving the leave applications, Perdiem and reimbursements of the team
Relation with principal companies:
• Communication for technical support.
• Communication for better pricing
• Approaching new companies for new clients with the guidance of the Head of the Department
• Coordination for placing orders and follow up on delivery
• Coordination with the service team to ensure proper installation and maintenance of equipment’s
• Coordination with finance for opening new accounts, submittal of Bank Guarantee and payment follow-up in case of delays
• Bachelor’s Degree in Medical Lab Technology / Biotechnology
• 4-6 Years’ Experience in a sales position.
• Sound technical knowledge about the product
• Commercial awareness
• Strong presentation skill
• Goal orientated and Realistic
• Familiarity with data analysis and reporting
About the Company
NTS Group is a leading specialist recruitment firm and experts at recruiting skilled, qualified and professional people in the Middle East.
Our promise is simple. To provide our clients and candidates an expert, professional and bespoke service whilst maintaining the highest levels of integrity and honesty.
NTS Group specialise within contingency, retained and search based recruitment campaigns across the following sectors;
Finance & Accountancy Professional Office Support Sales & Marketing Operations
To our clients, we understand people are your biggest asset and the future of your business. This is why we focus on understanding not only your technical requirements, but your culture, values and vision in order to find the right people for your business first time.
To our candidates, we believe in honesty, integrity and supporting you throughout the entire process. We listen to what you want and proactively go to market to assist you in finding your dream job.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Styro Insulations Materials Ind. LLC