Job description / Role
• Handle a team of cleaners to maintain the cleanliness of the premises by scheduling defined methods and frequency of cleaning in line with the requirements of the cleaning specifications to ensure the cleanliness and tidiness of the areas allocated for cleaning.
• Conduct site awareness meet for all the assigned cleaners and depart clear understating of the related cleaning scope of works and frequencies.
• Order any maintenance requirements (such as light bulb replacement, leaking , etc) and track the inventory
• Track the lost and found items and coordinate with the employees and cleaners to gain the items.
• Supervise all planned tasks for routine and periodic jobs as per the work schedule designed for assigned cleaners and ensure all task performed in line with scheduled dates.
• Conduct adhoc audit to check if any area is left out of cleaning.
• Keep record of cleaning items and chemicals and ensure efficient utilization of cleaning products by the cleaners.
• Direct the usage methods of cleaning chemicals ensure proper familiarity and compliance with all MSDS.
• Ensure cleaners are fully aware of all Health & Safety requirements and wear protective clothing/PPE as necessary.
• Report to section head on key issues and work load distribution on regular basis.
• Secondary School or High School
• Minimum 3-4 years’ experience within the cleaning services market sector preferably in UAE/gulf countries (residential or commercial): sound knowledge of using equipment, chemicals and machinery.
About the Company
Ejadah is built on the foundation of providing seamless and continual environments to its customers, offering Total Community Solutions. We identify, design and deliver solutions that are focused on fulfilling the requirements of the communities we manage.
Complementing each other, our solutions are delivered ensuring health, safety, environment, sustainability and continuity in all our communities. Our solutions are offered through two verticals.
Ejadah is driven by the commitment to deliver Total Solutions to communities residential, commercial, retail, hospitality and mixed-use communities. Our services are designed and delivered to achieve the objectives of all stakeholders maximum yields and ROI for landlords, developers and owners; continuity and sustainability for tenants and residents; satisfaction for all stakeholders.
Team Leader - Housekeeping
Male Front Office Supervisor for a 4-Star Hotel
A Leading Recruitment Agency in UAE
Central Asia Development Group (CADG)
|Abu Dhabi||22 Jul|
Front Office Host (Pre-opening)