Job description / Role
- To supervise the mini bar operations ensuring that the hotel standards and procedures are fully known and followed.
- To supervise that all items placed in the mini bars are as per standards set.
- Ensure all guests are charged correctly in their room account.
- To follow up appropriate stock level of mini bar items for the smooth running of the mini bar operations and to initiate requisitions accordingly.
- Liaise with the Finance Cost Control section for nearly expired items.
- Deal with any lost or breakage on mini bar items.
- Distribution of tasks and rooms sections to team on daily basis.
- Put in place checklist when attending rooms i.e time in / out.
- To offer assistance at any time in the operations and to monitor, highlight and suggest improvements on any dysfunction.
- To ensure the strict control monitoring of room keys and section keys.
- To assist in implementing Focus and other financial procedures.
- To respect Lost and Found procedures.
- To be aware of all VIPs visiting or staying in the hotel and inform team accordingly
- To escort the guests rather than pointing out directions.
- To ensure that the privacy of the guests and the confidentiality of the information is respected.
- To manage any guest complaint in a professional manner, by owning it, resolving it to the guest satisfaction and recording it.
- To call the Outlet Manager or Asst Outlet Manager for advice in serious cases or if an approval is required.
- To report all guest comments or complaints.
- To respect schedules, terms and deadlines as agreed with the Management.
- To ensure that all ambassadors are aware of the outlet timings and promote the internal activities and events.
- To ensure that all ambassadors are updated with the latest administrative, organizational, operational or other changes and news.
- To conduct a daily line up briefing with the team to recapitulate tasks and activity.
- To share daily activity highlights with the Outlet Manager and Asst Outlet Manager, including internal and external guest opportunities.
- To provide and ensure a proper use of the telephone etiquette as per Sofitel standards.
- To develop ambassador motivation and performance through daily trainings and regular "refresher" courses.
- To be entirely flexible and adapt to rotate within the different sub sections of the F&B Department.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Front Office Assistant
Dubai Parks and Resorts