Job description / Role
- POSITION: Internship Supply Chain
- DIVISION: Technical & Production
- LOCATION: Al Maha Factory, Nestle Dubai Manufacturing Factory, UAE
- REPORTS TO: Procurement and Planning Manager
Duration: 3 Months
A day in the life of
- Improve production, capacity, labor planning and optimization process in UAE factory plants by making the task simpler, faster, easier and better
Vendor Managed Inventory:
- Pilot Vendor Managed Inventory by connecting the ERP systems between UAE factories and selected Supplier.
- Work with supplier, benchmark with other factories and implement in UAE factories
- Building a connected factory with HO procurement, HO DSP
- Supply chain using Power BI, Business Warehouse Reports (AFO) and Microsoft teams
What will make you successful:
- Bachelor's Degree or Diploma. Preferably in Computer Science or related course
- C, C , SQL, Programming
- SAP System knowledge would be a plus
- Good communication skills, Proactivity and ability to collaborate internally and externally
- Good knowledge on MS Office and Presentation Skills
- Ability to challenge the current status quo & drive continuous improvements.
- Understanding of Lean Value Stream would be an advantage
- Understanding of planning and inventory concepts would be beneficial
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
We are Nestle, the largest food and beverage company. We are 308,000 employees strong driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. Our values are rooted in respect: respect for ourselves, respect for others, respect for diversity and respect for our future. With more than CHF 91.4 billion sales in 2018, we have an expansive presence with 413 factories in more than 85 countries. We believe our people are our most important asset, so we'll offer you a dynamic inclusive international working environment with many opportunities across different businesses, functions and geographies, working with diverse teams and cultures.
About the Company
Nestle with headquarters in Vevey, Switzerland was founded in 1866 by Henri Nestle and is today the world's biggest food and beverage company. Sales for 2006 were CHF 98.5 bn, with a net profit of CHF 9 bn. We employ around 265,000 people and have factories or operations in almost every country in the world.
The Company's strategy is guided by several fundamental principles. Nestle's existing products grow through innovation and renovation while maintaining a balance in geographic activities and product lines. Long-term potential is never sacrificed for short-term performance. The Company's priority is to bring the best and most relevant products to people, wherever they are, whatever their needs, throughout their lives.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||14 Sep|
Procurement Bid Lead
Senior Procurement Officer
The Department of Culture and Tourism - Abu Dhabi
|Abu Dhabi||20 Sep|
Nestle Middle East