Job description / Role
A European multinational organisation who work within the manufacturing sector are currently looking to add a Supply Chain Manager to their team in Dubai.
Managing a total team of more than 10 this position will be helping the company achieve operational excellence in all areas of supply chain including customer support, logistics, planning, S&OP and purchasing.
• Manage order desk team & Set personal KPI’s and accountabilities
• Manage warehouse & Distribution team by setting personal KPI’s/ accountabilities, control/ minimize warehouse & Distribution costs, strive & sustain world-class operations with the use of standard work to eliminate inefficiencies, promote a safe work environment, apply LEAN principles and control/ minimize freight / transport costs
• Manage procurement team by setting personal KPI’s & accountabilities, Implement and sustain standard work in all procurement functions, align sourcing plan to meet sales budget, ensure forecast (S&OP) is provided to suppliers, sustain inventory levels as per budget.
• Developing and managing a team in an operations environment.
• 5 years of experience in Logistics and Supply Chain (Ideally in the UAE/JAFZA)
• Knowledge in LEAN management or SIX SIGMA.
• Fluent in English
• A positive/can do attitude
About the Company
Search Heads Middle East brings together almost 2 decades of specialist recruitment within the Middle East. Having built successful partnerships with some of the worlds most recognised organisations we offer tailor made, honest consulting.