Job description / Role
• Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer, the Supply Chain Manager is responsible for planning, managing and coordinating all activities related to inbound/outbound/ storing pharmaceutical and medical supplies needed to meet the changing levels of product demand.
• This includes continuous monitoring of the warehouse, expiry management, coordination with suppliers and governmental agencies.
• Ensure, Monitor and Improve internal Warehouse activities like receiving, staging, stacking, documentation, packing, order fulfillment, route allocation, Inventory, customer complaints, cycle count, monthly stock count, etc to maximize working capital.
• Develops appropriate supply chain strategy to maximize customer satisfaction at the lowest possible cost.
• Ensure Space allocation & optimization for all inbound and storage locations.
• Ensure inventory accuracy through cycle counts, stock takes, monthly counts & audits.
• Provide inventory reports as required Daily, Monthly, Quarterly and Annually reports for all warehouse activities as requested Ensure systematic record keeping of all warehouse related documents.
• Minimize cost of strategic warehouse setup related procurement and supplies.
• Minimize stock outs, wastage and damages.
• Enhance optimum coordination amongst Stores, Logistics and Procurement to ensure availability of required supplies to meet sales / customer requirements.
• Ensure Vehicle fleet servicing and maintenance is done.
• Monitor and ensure that company work ethics, good & safe Warehouse Practice are followed by all warehouse staff.
• Manage, control, train and motivate subordinates in the department. Ensure optimum utilization of staff and schedule duties accordingly.
• Ensure Warehouse cleanliness.
• Ensure expiry management of all the pharmaceutical consumables and medical equipments in the store.
• Assist in any other tasks as required.
• Masters/Bachelors Degree in Supply Chain or Equivalent Certifications in Supply Chain.
• 7 years + UAE Experience, related experience, preferably in Supply chain of Healthcare.
• Having MOH/DHA license will be an advantage.
About the Company
A leading healthcare distribution firm in the UAE.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Manager - Supply Chain (Procurement)
NSI & Bluefin Talent
Atlantic Maritime Group FZE
Procurement Manager / Category Manager
A Leading Manufacturing Company In The UAE
Procurement / Purchasing Manager
Subgate Interior & Design
Logistics / Stores Manager (FMCG)
A Leading Company In The Food Services Industry