Job description / Role
In the role of Logistics Manager, you will be responsible for developing and executing best practices in supply chain and operations to maximize customer experience, sales and margin, as well as end-to-end business ownership of all supply chain processes from sourcing to delivery, by effectively liaising with stakeholders, suppliers and service providers.
• Seasonal Order Consolidation
• Brand Coordination
• Seasonal PO and Order Creation
• Sample Management
• Order Splits per BU/Customer.
• Seasonal Planning and Forecasts
• Brand and BU coordination – Late / Early / Launches / Key Styles
• Monthly Review with Brand / WHS / Retail.
• Quarterly / yearly planning with the VP.
Warehouse and 3Pl Management:
• Monthly Forecasts – Inbound and Outbound
• End to End coordination MDC.
• External 3PL Coordination
• Manage the warehouse daily activities and priorities.
• Monitor and Report Shortage / Excess.
Outbound and Fleet Control:
• End to End last mile for retail stores in Dubai ( 3 trucks )
• Manage external Deliveries for Retail stores with FFs. – Timelines / Forecasts.
• Deliveries to WHS customers locally.
• Order Management
• Fulfilment and direct deliveries to customers.
• Month End/Year end targets.
• Customer Fulfilment reports
• Meet up with the top 5 customers on a regular basis.
• Manage the inventory of the entire company
• Build Stock Aging reports.
• Core contact with Audit, Stock assurance and Management.
SAP and Excel
• MM and SD in-depth understanding is a must.
• Exceptional understating of Excel to build reports.
• Review all contracts for 3pl, freight forwarders and logistics providers
• Understanding of Customer Agreements / Logistics deliverables
• Review contacts for Customers when required
• Provide operational support and guidance to ensure maximum productivity.
• Train and mentor SCM employees
• Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects - prioritization, planning and task delegation
• Manage multiple projects - prioritization, planning and task delegation CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP DEVELOPMENT.
• Identify, define, and execute operational changes with customers in partnership with customer team to drive supply chain improvements.
• Handle communications and negotiations with external supplier.
• Identify, define, and execute operational changes with customers in partnership with customer team to drive supply chain improvements
• Establish and maintain strong external & internal customer relationships
• Work closely with internal technical teams to drive multi-system process changes.
• Working closely with internal stakeholders, IT, and business groups, and being creative at borrowing and sharing resources and best practices to accomplish shared and individual objectives.
Educational Qualifications and Certificates:
• BS/BA/BCOM or University degree in Business, Supply Chain, or similar field
• Experience min.10+ years
• Presentation Skills
About the Company
Established in 1978, by the Baker family who still own and manage the company today, Gulf Marketing Group is one of the Middle East's leading, family owned companies. Gulf Marketing Group operates regionally, across the GCC and boasts a diverse portfolio of brands, retail outlets and services. Gulf Marketing Group subsidiaries operate in key sectors such as retail and distribution of sporting goods and lifestyle brands, health and fitness, food and food processing, integrated 3PL logistics, real estate, healthcare and pharmacies, education and technology. Since 1978, Gulf Marketing Group has introduced more than 90 international brands into the Middle East, as well as building the reputation of our homegrown brands as reliable and quality driven companies.
We are proud to be one of the top 10 retailers in the Gulf region with:
- More than three decades experience managing international brands in local environments
- A prestigious portfolio of world class brand partners
- Anchor tenancy in all major GCC shopping malls
- A proven track record of securing exclusive retail and distributor agreements
- An experienced management team
- Strong customer relationships
General Manager - Logistics
MSI Qatar (Management Solutions International)
Assistant Supply Chain Manager (Medical Devices)
Middle East Executive
|Abu Dhabi||30 Nov|
Head of Supply Chain
Middle East Executive
Supply Planning Manager
Nestle Middle East
Robinson Faris Jones - Human Resources (RFJ-HR)