This position is closed or expired.
See other Supply Chain Manager jobs in UAE
Supply Chain Manager – Central Asia Region
Key responsibilities shall include but are not limited to:
• Develops and executes strategic sourcing and procurement policies, processes, procedures, training, performance measures and systems.
• Drives contract negotiation and process changes, implementing sustainable cost
controls, including collaboration with Finance to validate the impact of proposed projects. Negotiates agreements with suppliers regarding best terms, price, warranties, delivery, quality, and lowest overall cost
• Develops and drives low-cost sourcing strategies, aligning strategy and business
practices with Zone Management
• Monitor the performance of the Supply Chain department in the Zone and Countries by creating appropriate KPIs, taking corrective actions in areas where performance falls below the required standard
• Drives deployment of cost reduction/profit improvement plans with suppliers that
directly impact yearly performance and generate cash savings to achieve business goals
• Management of a Central Ware House as a supply and transit platform for the region and 2 satellites Warehouses in remote location. Recruit, train and manage the dedicated Central Warehouse team.
• Identify and use the best routes between the selected sources and zone countries.
• Provide support to specific needs (commercial tenders, import / export process…)
• Degree-level education in relevant discipline (Business / Logistics / Supply Chain
• Minimum of 5-7 years of successful purchasing & supply chain management experience in food activities. Facility Management experience would be a plus.
• Knowledge of and exposure to military standards would be a plus
• Capacity to travel within the zone on a regular basis and manage the local
• Excellent cost control management and low-cost procurement background.
• Ability to tailor processes and procedures, to create, implement and maintain KPI monitoring tools
• Strong experience of sea, land and air freight specificities
• Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
• Team player, integrity, determination, client oriented
• Fluent English, Arabic would be a plus & strong computer skills.
About the Company
About the Adecco Group The Adecco Group, based in Zurich, Switzerland, is the world’s leading provider of workforce solutions. With more than 33,000 FTE employees and around 5,100 branches in 60 countries and territories around the world, the Adecco Group offers a wide variety of services, connecting approximately 700,000 associates with our clients every day. The services offered fall into the broad categories of temporary staffing, permanent placement, career transition and talent development, as well as outsourcing and consulting. The Adecco Group is a Fortune Global 500 company.