Supply Chain Systems Manager
Job description / Role
To lead the system and processes related to the Global Supply Chain function including development of new policies and processes, implementation of the procedures on all NOMAC sites, identifying process improvements and document and implement them. To engage governance tools to ensure system functionality and conducting process audits to ensure compliance with the documented procedures and periodically monitor Supply Chain KPI’s on all Sites to enable the SCM function provide the best in class support services to the users, whilst enhancing overall efficiency and value.
• Ensure monthly review of Supply Chain KPI’s with the PGM’s/Country Head of SC and agree and monitor the actions for its improvements.
• Regularly report to the Director on the agreed actions on KPI improvements as well its progress including any delays or blocks.
• Lead and manage the development and automation of supply chain systems, in coordination with the SAP, IMS , IT teams and SC teams to ensure the implementation of relevant information systems supporting the Supply Chain function across NOMAC, whilst achieving operational efficiencies that will help create value.
• Work with the Supply Chain Management team to prioritize the solution requested system enhancements and deliver system improvement initiatives, to ensure the user requirements are met.
• Develop new processes and procedures including updating of process documentation for SCM function in NOMAC in coordination with SC teams as well as operational teams based on international and regional benchmarks to ensure the processes are aligned with industry best practices and tools.
• Oversee the implementation of the required Supply Chain policies, procedures and controls covering all areas of the function, so that all relevant procedural/legislative requirements and standards are fulfilled.
• Oversee and manage ERP and IMS related enhancements in coordination with the Supply Chain Director / Country heads of SC and changes to ensure optimum efficiency and value creation.
• Identify supply chain process improvement opportunities by measuring process output, performing analysis to identify long term and quick-win enhancements, prioritizing activities to make the best use of the department’s resources and working with operational teams to implement the changes with minimal impact on business operations.
• Lead and manage the process improvement projects for the SC function, including finalizing scope, appointing vendors, coordinating with user departments etc. to ensure the project is completed within the defined quality, time, scope and cost parameters.
• Conduct quality checks and audits across NOMAC against the set supply chain quality standards, and established policies and procedures and local regulations, to highlight any discrepancies and work on corrective action planning.
• Ensure that all SC related findings highlighted by the Internal audit team are closely monitored along with the Plant/Country SC teams and are closed in a timely manner.
• Direct the compliance of all relevant health, safety and environmental management policies, procedures and controls across the function and in all sourcing and procurement contracts to guarantee employee safety, legislative compliance and a responsible environmental attitude.
• Ensure that all functional reports are prepared timely and accurately and meet NOMAC’s requirements, policies and quality standards.
• A Bachelor degree holder in Engineering, Business administration, Materials Management, Logistics and distribution or equivalent.
• 10-12 years’ experience, with experience in the SC function as well as development and implementation of processes.
• Understanding of the SAP system
• Excellent ability to communicate effectively with system users both internally and externally (system service providers).
• Understanding of end-to-end Supply Chain interactions and interdependencies.
• Demonstrated hands-on project management/delivery experience and integration between ERP and Planning solutions.
• Experience in leading strategic business improvement and process initiatives using proven methodologies (e.g. Six Sigma, BPI, FPx, etc.).
• Demonstrated ability to lead, motivate, influence and drive change in a matrixed organization.
• Excellent global system implementation and management skills.
• Ability to identify and solve complex process and operational business challenges.
• Advanced planning and organizing Skills
• Ability to identify and implement improvements
About the Company
The First National Operation and Maintenance Company "NOMAC" was founded in 2005 and firmly established in the GCC, North Africa and South, Middle Europe and East Europe regions, providing high quality O&M (Operation & Maintenance) services for power production and water desalination projects, regionally and worldwide.
Supported by accelerated global expansion, NOMAC is enabled to draw near to realize its vision of being the leading global O&M service provider in the power production and water desalination sectors.
Our broad range of services includes, but is not limited to long term O&M, major overhaul of high-tech plant equipment, and development of plant-specific Standard O&M procedures. In total, NOMAC is responsible for the operation of a portfolio of 17,146 MW of power generation and 2.83 million cubic meters per day of desalinated water production. NOMAC is the largest private sector potable water producer using desalination process in the world. NOMAC contributes 40% of water and 15% of electricity of total Saudi Arabia's Demand.