Job description / Role
Our client is looking for an experienced support and systems engineer to support high profile customers in Dubai, and globally. This will be a remote role; however, you may be required to assist and support customer on-site IT requirements in Dubai.
• Manage Tickets and Requests
• Receive and record all calls from our customers
• Provide assessment of Tickets, attempt first time resolution, and /or escalation
• Assist with technical escalation of issues from 1st line support team
• Assist with customer onboarding projects and migrations
• Monitor and escalate Tickets according to the customer’s SLA
• Keep users informed on status and progress of their Tickets
• Aid customer retention and satisfaction
• Help to improve efficiency, processes, documentation, and automation
To be successful in this role you must have excellent communication skills, work independently, be confident on platforms to onboard customers.
• Customer focused
• Analytical approach with good questioning & listening skills
• Good verbal and written communication skills, with excellent spoken English
• Confident and self-motivated with a positive can-do attitude
• Team player
• An ability to learn quickly, and a willingness to study and obtain new certifications and skills (further certification will be a KPI of the role)
• Good working knowledge of networks, routing & switching
• Good knowledge and experience of Office 365 services including Exchange Online, SharePoint, Teams and OneDrive.
• Excellent technical troubleshooting capabilities including networking, windows OS and applications, email flow and routing, and Office 365 services.
• Powershell scripting and use for administration
• MCP in Windows Server or server applications
• Current Microsoft Certifications in either MS or AZ tracks.
About the Company
We specialise in matching exceptional support staff to top businesses and private individuals.
We recruit for a range of positions around the world, including personal assistants, executive assistants, administrative assistants and many more.
Our expert consultants only work with high-calibre individuals who offer outstanding business and private support. This is what makes us one of the market-leading permanent and temp recruitment agencies in London.
IT Support Engineer - L1, L2 L3
ARCCO (Al Raeel National General Contracting Co.)
Operating System Administrator
Middle East Executive
IT Support Specialist