Job description / Role
• Able to curate an impactful visitor experience
• Pavilion’s design and implement visitor survey framework with set KPIs.
• Manage set criteria and create scenario-based exercises such as case studies in finding ways to improve the Pavilion efficiencies.
• Collect data on consumers, competitors and marketplace and consolidate information into actionable items, reports and presentations.
• Direct and review the work of the survey team and monitor the survey progress and performance.
• Understand business objectives and design surveys to discover prospective customers’ preferences.
• Compile and analyze statistical data using modern and traditional methods.
• Conduct valid and reliable market research SWOT analysis.
• Interpret data, formulate reports and make recommendations.
• Use online market research and catalog findings to databases.
• Provide competitive analysis on various companies’ market offerings, identify market trends, pricing/business models, sales and methods of operation.
• Evaluate program methodology and key data to ensure that data on the releases are accurate and the angle of the release is correct.
• Remain fully informed on market trends, other parties' research results and implement best practices.
• Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Marketing or related field.
• Bilingual researcher with a minimum experience of 5 years in The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia’s culture and visitor experience.
• Proven market research analysis experience.
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience at a supervisory level.
• Required Skills
• High level of expertise in research methodology, statistical analysis and psychometrics.
• A good understanding of a variety of data-modeling techniques and should be able to prepare reports and presentations that present useful and actionable data
• Strong communication skills and able to succinctly present data and information to Stakeholders in both verbal and written formats.
• Good knowledge and experience of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
• Ability to work independently and collaboratively.
• Ability to interpret large amounts of data and to multi-task.
• Strong communication and presentation skills.
About the Company
A leading national company in providing consulting services specialized in digital transformation, smart cities, artificial intelligence and crowd management, to transform the technical visions of decision makers into a reality.