Job description / Role
• Provide IT technical support for both hardware and software issues to our users within the office, on-site and remotely.
• Manage the configuration and operation of client-based computer operating systems.
• Assists in the planning, design, documentation, and implementation of various systems to include desktop PC’s, servers, network equipment, and software applications.
• Manage end user accounts, permissions, access rights, and storage allocations in accordance with best practices.
• Anticipate, mitigate, identify, troubleshoot, and correct hardware and software issues on servers, and workstations. Escalate incidents as necessary.
• Installs and tests computers and related network hardware in a LAN/WAN environment.
• Manage network printers and scanners, Switches, Wifi Access Points, IP Telephone, firewalls and other IT related Devices.
• Strong knowledge in Active Directory Server, Exchange Server, File Server, Application server and VMware EXSI.
• Administrate infrastructure, including firewalls, database, malware protection software and other process.
• Maintain IT asset management, component inventory and related documentation and technical specification information.
• Develop and maintain documentation about current environment setup, standard operating procedures, and best practices.
• Coordinate with vendors and AMC contractors to secure software products, Server maintenance, Copier & Printer services.
• Assist IT team to complete their IT task and follow up day to day IT operations.
• Assist the IT manager in developing and coordinating future network replacement plans and upcoming projects.
• Configure Firewall and create site to site VPN to connect with Centralized data center to access ERP and other applications.
• Keep on Update windows OS patches, antimalware’s and Security appliance patches.
• Keep monitor software and hardware license and subscriptions and other IT related renewals.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or B.S.in a technical field or Diploma in IT.
• CCNA certification or relevant information technology related certifications preferred.
• At least 5 - 8 years’ of experience
Functional Skills & Specific Knowledge
• Knowledge of Windows Server operating systems
• Knowledge of web services engineering.
• Knowledge of Unix/Linux operating systems.
• Working knowledge with Firewalls, Core switches, access control
About the Company
A leading company in the UAE.
IT Support Engineer - Urgent - Tax Free Salary
Lindner Middle East
Beaconhouse School System
|Al Ain||19 Mar|
System Administrator – Remote
TGC Consulting Middle East
IT Engineer - Windows
|Abu Dhabi||2 Jun|