Job description / Role
Quest Search and Selection is working with a successful technology company in the Middle East seeking for System Integration Engineer to join their team in Abu Dhabi. We are ideally looking for someone who has expertise in the development, implementation and maintenance of Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) flight control algorithms.
As a System Integration Engineer, you will:
- Perform end-to-end development of algorithms for a set of unique UAV platforms.
- Collaborate with key team members for optimum performance and control solutions
- Masters or PhD in Robotics, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Aeronautical Engineering, or similar
- At least 5 years’ experience in similar role and capacity (Linux-based programming environment)
- Proficient in C/C++ and developing algorithms for aerial robots
- Experience in SLAM, VIO and SVO algorithms, embedded systems, real-time operating systems, distributed version control system (Git), ROS, optical tracking systems (e.g. OptiTrack)
- Strong technical and analytical skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Other technologies: OpenCV/OpenGL/OPenGV, Boost, Eigen, Qt.
In return for your handwork and success, the company is willing to pay an attractive salary along with great benefits.
If you feel you have what it takes to become part of this highly innovative company, then please apply with an up to date CV.
About the Company
Quest Search & Selection is a specialist recruitment consultancy with over 20 years' experience in sourcing the world's best candidates for the global Retail, FMCG and Hospitality sectors.
With offices in the UK & Dubai, we have an international presence and a global reach. Our recruiters place candidates locally and internationally for a wide variety of roles focusing on the following areas:
Retail Buying & Merchandising, E-commerce & Digital, Food & Beverage, Hotels, Hospitality & Operations, Retail Stores & Operations, HR & Recruitment, Procurement, Supply Chain & Logistics, Sales & Marketing, Technical and New Product Development.
We work in partnership with our clients who range from famous international brands within the Retail, Restaurant, Hotel and Consumer products space. Our reputation is built on our in-depth understanding of the industry and our consultants' skill, knowledge and passion for their sectors.