Job description / Role
Workforce Solutions has been engaged by our client to source a Systems Security Engineer. As a Systems Security Engineer in Oil & Gas, you will execute the operations, technical day-to-day management and coordination for the maintenance of the security controls across the company’s IT Infrastructure system. You will be working within the business segments to ensure alignment of all processes and operational aspects within the company’s information and cyber security policies and requirements.
Preferred Skills / Experience:
• Ensuring compliance and adherence to the company’s cyber security controls
• Operating and maintaining the systems security solutions within the company’s IT infrastructure
• Executing periodic reviews of applications configuration to ensure that security controls are effectively and efficiently configured
• Implementing security measures for systems security solutions in-line with the company’s cyber security best practices and requirements
• Reviewing risk assessments and audit observations to implement mitigation actions to address identified gaps and coordinate the identified mitigation actions with all relevant stakeholders
• Participate in IT projects and changes to ensure proper implementation of cyber security requirements
• The ideal candidate must hold a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, business field or equivalent. Minimum of 5 years of Information Technology experience with 3 years of experience in implementing and the administration of systems security solutions.
About the Company
Transguard Workforce Solutions delivers Professional Contract Staffing (also known as Employee Outsourcing) within the UAE.
Our Workforce Solutions include:
• Delivering Sourcing and Recruitment Solutions for Clients in need of identifying Contract or temporary Staff.
• Providing a complete end to end Staffing Solution which includes Visa Sponsorship, HR Management, Employee Welfare & Payroll Services.
• Transitioning Contract Staff from other staffing providers to Transguard while remaining compliant with UAE Labour and Immigration Laws.
Transguard Workforce Solutions currently employ over 2000+ Staff from over 70 different nationalities. Across the Group, we payroll over 70,000 employees monthly.