Job description / Role
PURPOSE OF POSITION
To maintain to the required standard of all linen, uniforms and fabrics used in the hotel by guests and staff .
KEY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Repairing of all flat work i.e. bed linen, bathrobes, towels and bath mats used in rooms
- Repairing of all table linen, kitchen linen, curtain headings and hems
- Repairing, altering and sewing on buttons off all uniforms used in the hotel
- Minor repair work and alteration of guest items upon request
- Assists the uniform staff with checking, sorting and distributing uniforms
- Maintains and keeps all machines and work area clean and in good repair
- Adhere to OH&S policies and procedures
- Performs related duties and special projects as assigned
- Checking machines at regular intervals
- Average reading, writing and oral proficiency in English
- Must be well presented and professionally groomed
- Strong interpersonal skills and attention to detail
- Secondary education
- Minimum 3 years experience in a similar capacity in the hospitality industry
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.