Job description / Role
As a tailor, you will be responsible for constructing, repairing, or modifying garments for customers based on their specifications, needs and preferences.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Confers with customers to determine type of material and garment style desired.
- Develops garment designs, restyle existing designs efficiently and accurately.
- Demonstrates excellent communication, time management, sewing and problem-solving skills to ensure that customers are satisfied with the tailoring services provided.
Your experience and skills include:
- Service focused personality is essential; customer related experience an asset
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Excellent communication skills and a professional presentation
- Ability to work cohesively with fellow colleagues as part of a team
Your team and working environment:
Marjan Island Resort and Spa, located in Marjan Island in Ras Al Khaimah, has 299 rooms and suites with sea view rooms as well as an adjacent beach. The resort has 11 outlets, swimming pool, Spa and Health Club. Great team achieving excellent year on year results.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.