Job description / Role
About the Role
Due to expansion, we are looking to recruit a new Talent Acquisition Executive (Education) to join our Talent Acquisition team at GEMS Education.
The successful candidate will be responsible for recruiting high-quality candidates for various positions within GEMS Education network. Reporting to the Education Recruitment Manager, this role is responsible for end-to-end recruitment activities including qualifying job descriptions, sourcing, screening, interviewing, pipelining and working on assigned projects as and when required, while maintaining excellent working relationships with internal stakeholders and ensuring that all internal and external applicants have the best possible experience when engaging with GEMS Education.
- Execute targeted recruiting strategies for various teaching and non-teaching positions
- Partner with internal stakeholders to understand job requirements and skills necessary for each position
- Manage the recruitment life-cycle including posting job openings, screening resumes, conducting interviews, checking references, and any other designated tasks.
- Build and maintain a strong pipeline of candidates by utilising social media platforms, job boards, our applicant tracking system referrals, networking and other creative sourcing methods.
- Represent the company positively at recruitment events and job fairs to attract potential candidates
- Work closely with education colleges and universities to attract new graduates or alumni for teaching positions
- Ensure compliance with all recruitment policies and procedures as established the business, local and national regulations
- Provide excellent customer service to both internal stakeholders and potential candidates
- At Gems candidate experience is key so act as an ambassador of Gems and its values, and serve as a key point of contact for candidates throughout the recruitment process
- Keep abreast of developments within the company and globally to map the recruitment needs.
- Effectively utilise ATS to ensure all candidates are tracked through each stage of the recruitment process.
- Maintain regular reporting and performance measures against metrics to share when required.
Expected Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience in a relevant field
- 3 years experience within an internal Talent Acquisition or recruitment agency
- Experience in the education sector would be advantageous but not a must have
- Excellent communication ability
- Strong commercial acumen
- A proven track record of developing relationships with senior stakeholders
- You are someone who understands how important candidate experience is and strives to ensure applicants have the best possible experience when engaging with Gems
- A willingness to learn and develop, through training, feedback and exposure to new ways of working
About Your Benefits
An attractive remuneration package is on offer to the successful candidate including tax-free salary, medical cover, annual leave, and end of service benefits.
About the Company
GEMS Education is a pioneering education company with an international network of award winning K-12 schools. Over the past 55 years GEMS has grown from one school to being a truly global company with one incredible mission â€“ to make quality education available to every student. Over 20,000 education professionals unlock the potential of over 250,000 students across 14 countries each and every day, preparing children of all ages for real world success.