Job description / Role
Robert Half are working with a leading service provider, looking to hire a Talent Acquisition & HR Executive to join their busy and growing team.
* Participate actively in the recruitment and talent process according to the evolution of the business
* Support candidate attraction and on boarding process
* Facilitate employer branding events to generate candidates
* Contribute to a generalist HR role focused on building a positive work culture, training and onboarding and marketing/PR/communications HR Projects
* 1-2 years of experience in a Talent Sourcing role. Ideally, you will have dealt with technical, digital or IT requirements.
* Experience of working within a HR function and supporting recruitment
* Experience working in a fast-paced environment
* A genuine passion for joining a start-up-style environment and developing your career in Talent & HR.
* Excellent written & oral communication
Salary and Benefits
Competitive salary and benefits
Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Pay and salary ranges are dependent upon experience, qualifications and training.
About the Company
Founded in 1948, Robert Half International Inc. (NYSE symbol: RHI) is the world\'s first and largest specialized staffing firm and a member of the S&P 500 index. We are a global leader in professional staffing and consulting services and the parent company of Protiviti, a leading independent internal audit and business and technology risk consulting firm. For 2006, Robert Half International reported revenues of $4 billion and now has staffing and consulting operations in more than 400 locations worldwide.