Job description / Role
- Manage talent acquisition – Post jobs.
- Screen and source qualified applicants and resumes. Coordinate the interview.
- Process with individuals and panels. Gather interview feedback and communicate.
- with applicants during and after the interview process.
- 2+ years of proven experience in full lifecycle recruiting.
- Demonstrable hands-on experience with various recruitment & selection processes (screening, headhunting, shortlisting, phone interviewing, competency testing, reference checks etc).
- Excellent planning, organizational and interpersonal skills, and the ability to multitask and prioritize between multiple tasks.
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and oral.
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team.
About the Company
Founded in 2001, Ultimate HR Solutions bears the market reputation of being a complete HR Services provider, precise and pro-active in locating and managing human resources. Our client-friendly process and human capital infrastructure allows us to service ever changing client requirements in an efficient and effective manner. With comprehensive experience servicing world-class clientele and top-caliber candidates across a wide spectrum of industries, we measure our success through our growing list of satisfied clients. UHRS started with humble beginnings as a preferred recruitment partner, and from there branched out into outsourcing/ contract staffing.
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Emirates Consulting Group (ECG)
Recruitment Coordinator/Headhunter for a Professional Services Firm