Job description / Role
Our Client, a leading global organisation, is looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join their team in Dubai. The main purpose of the role is to be the company’s prime brand ambassador, by modelling the company’s values and vision. To be responsible for liaising with hiring managers to understand their talent requirements, through job analysis and assessment. To develop attraction strategies and manage end to end recruitment, whilst ensuring a candidate centric approach. As an integral part of the people team, take responsibility for developing and evolving the company’s brand through marketing activities, job fairs and headhunting activities, in order to meet the company’s growth strategy.
The key responsibilities of the role, are as follows:
• Build the talent pipeline through innovative and engaging strategies;
• Complete job analysis and design, to ensure the company is attracting and recruiting aces in their places;
• Partner business managers for talent strategies;
• Facilitate assessment centres for high level recruitment;
• Develop and train the company’s managers in interviewing techniques;
• Report on the company’s talent metrics;
• Champion the company’s employer branding activities.
In order to apply for this role, you must have the following:
• 2 years extensive experience either in-house or in an agency or both, with a track record of success in a busy, fast paced corporate environment.
• In-depth knowledge of in-house recruitment, attraction and retention strategies and selection tools for attracting a diverse calibre of workforce in a global business;
• Influencing and negotiation ability, coupled with flexibility and resilience;
• Genuine passion for recruitment / talent acquisition;
• Ability to work efficiently in a fast paced environment;
• Intermediate Microsoft Office skills specifically Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and Excel. Experience using HRIS – cloud-based preferred;
• Demonstrated experience communicating, both verbally and in writing, in a succinct, professional and responsive manner;
• Experience in organising and undertaking multiple tasks with competing deadlines and in applying effective problem solving skill to a range of issues, including the ability to interpret and analyse HR Data, and apply policy and procedure;
• Experience working with global operations and diverse workforces;
• Conversational level of Spanish and/or Mandarin is desirable.
If you have all the skills and experience required, please apply now! Due to high volume of received applications, we are unable to respond to each application on individual basis therefore only successful candidates will be contacted.
About the Company
Apple Search & Selection offers a very personalised, executive recruitment service. Our fresh and honest approach to ensuring cultural and strategic fit between clients and the candidates we present is tailored to minimising the workload, releasing the pressure of decision making and significantly reducing the recruitment cycle time. We develop our business based on long-term relationships and have an excellent reputation for service delivery.
We are dedicated to providing our customers with an unparalleled level of care, professionalism, confidentiality and integrity and the service that we provide is constantly applauded by our clients and candidates alike, for our quality professional and courteous approach.
Recruitment Consultant - HR
TRAIN Strength & Fitness
Recruitment Assistant (Experienced Hire)
Senior Specialist - HR
A Leading Agri-food Company In The UAE
HR Executive / Talent Acquisition