Job description / Role
• Work closely with Division Managers to advance a comprehensive understanding of the company's hiring needs for each position, and meet hiring goals and expectations.
• Review job descriptions to understand job specifications, job duties, qualifications, and skills required and liaise with management to clarify their specific needs related to recruitment.
• Manage the end to end recruiting lifecycle across a variety of open roles helping management find, hire, and retain quality talent.
• Maintain active database of qualified and passive talent to pull from as new positions open up.
• Stay active with current trends with job boards, social networks, and platforms to find talent.
• Develop recruitment ads to attract applicants and to fill specific job openings.
• Place job advertising in various Medias in order to reach the right talents by using digital platforms.
• Develop and maintain a network of market contacts to help identify and source qualified candidates.
• Work with external recruiters and employment agencies to identify and recruit candidates.
• Utilize Internet online recruiting sources (job boards) to identify and recruit candidates.
• Initiate contact with possibly qualified candidates for specific job openings.
• On a need basis, ensure that travel and lodging for out-of-town applicants is arranged.
• Perform reference and background checks on applicants.
• Coordinate all communication with applicants.
• Participate in recruitment trips when required.
• Ensure in conjunction that files are up to date with all the relevant information and documentation before handing it to the HR/PR department.
• Maintain a list of all new recruits and ensure that it is sent to HR for Orientation training, and made available for data tracking.
• Participate in the preparation of Job Descriptions, forms and tests used for recruitment activities.
• On a need basis to prepare Manpower Planning and Forecasting
• Prepare recruitment related reports, including monthly, quarterly and annual reports.
• Perform all miscellaneous jobs related to duties
About the Company
Louzan Fashion is a luxury Ladies Abaya and Sheila brand for the contemporary Arabian lady.
Crafted tailoring that is individual and elegant for everyday, formal and special occasions.
A considered collection of fabrics, stitching and finishes are combined together to deliver truly bespoke fashion that blends edgy styles with traditional cuts.
Starting with a single outlet in Al Ain during 2003, Louzan has now added to its name 16 more outlets spread over Al Ain, Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Muscat, Sohar, Salalah, Doha. The supply of innovative modern designs of Abayas and Sheilas are done at the manufacturing arm (88,000 sqft) of the Group in Al Ain Industrial Area. Other than supplying to the retail outlets the Group also exports to countries across the GCC and Egypt. The Group optimistically contributes to the blooming industry of Abaya and Sheila, and special care is being taken to synchronize the highly creative and experienced team to innovate new distinct designs in each and every product.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Talent Acquisition Specialist