Job description / Role
Who we are
We are a leading partner for luxury across the Middle East. With more than 600 stores, 300 brands and over 65 years of experience in the region, we have become a major player in the beauty, fashion and gift sectors, by offering service excellence to our partners and delighting all our customers. We are moving fast from a traditional distributor and retailer for luxury in the Middle East, to a hybrid retailer bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of customers everywhere.
To fuel the next stage of our growth we are looking to build a world class team. From physical retail through to supply chain and customer loyalty, we aim to use technology and data to continuously improve every aspect of our operations. We are looking for top talent to join us on this journey of exploring new horizons together.
What you'll be doing
Our TA trainee will be working closely with the Retail Talent Acquisition Team to support on sourcing candidates and administering the recruitment process. The job holder is also responsible for ensuring candidates have a great experience throughout the process by regularly keeping in touch, following up and providing feedback.
• Source profiles on our career’s website, job boards and through LinkedIn recruiter
• Shortlist applicants and search candidates through our SuccessFactors careers database
• Provide candidates with an excellent candidate journey and experience throughout their recruitment process
• Inform candidates fully about Chalhoub Group, the job they are applying for and our recruitment process
• Provide testing or case studies to candidates where needed for Finance and Commerical roles
• Assist with travel arrangements for candidates flying over to Dubai for interviews
• Help with coordinating interviews and sending calendar invites to recruiters and managers
• Give feedback to candidates in a timely manner on their interviews
• Phone screen candidates and provide feedback to managers and recruiters
• Handle multiple positions at one time whether permeant roles or internship positions
• Deal with multi-level stakeholders across different areas of the business
• Conduct briefing meetings with recruiters and line manager
• Be able to produce reports and use basic excel skills
• Assist with sourcing profiles and handle all admin for retail assessment centers
What you’ll need to succeed
• Experience in Recruitment or HR functions
• Passion for Retail and knowledge of Fashion & Beauty brands
• Proactive attitude and ability to handle multiple priorities
• Strong interpersonal skills and passion for people
• Dynamic, flexible and ambition to learn
• Arabic would be an added benefit
What we can offer you
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts.
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.