Job description / Role
We are currently looking for Talent and Culture Officer to join the opening team of 25hours Dubai One Central.
COME AS YOU ARE AND SHOW HOW YOU CARE.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- You'll be working on administrative tasks in the areas of T&C management, and every day you'll learn something new
- You'll coordinate staff events, process assessments, and if necessary you'll bring order to the uniform store
- You'll honour agreements, even when your appointments diary and email inbox are full and all your colleagues are in the office at the same time
- You'll support various projects in the hotel, and pitch in whenever helping hands are needed
- You'll always keep the overall picture in view, even when everyone's calling at the same time and the phone lines are red hot
- You''ll be the first point of contact in the journey of the colleagues and be the liaison on arrival and departure
- You''ll create the Colleague Journey while ensuring an effective on-boarding and off-boarding process for colleagues
- You''ll establish and maintain an organized filing system(print/digital) for records, reports and documents
- You''ll manage monthly cut-off date for payroll and data management for Payroll processing
Your experience and skills include:
- You've just finished your education or studies, you've already had work experience in the HR field, and you speak good English
- You have the ability to get people excited about our concept, and you're keen to develop your own projects
- You're conscientious, and you've got a good flair for figures
- You're a doer - and even if you do it wrong sometimes, you openly admit it
- You're not just bringing your abilities, but also your character
Your team and working environment:
- Diverse, young and vibrant team
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Big Fish Recruitment
HR Business Partner
HR & Recruitment Administrator/Manager
Talent Acquisition Executive
Addmind Hospitality Group