Job description / Role
A Global creative technology business has launched their Middle Eastern office and is seeking a strong Talent and Organizational Business Partner to join the Dubai team, to partner with stakeholders from differing functions, to develop and implement the businesses talent.
* Building capability and delivering talent management interventions.
* Business partnering across all verticals / businesses globally and identify talent management opportunities.
* Develop and build talent development strategies
* Focus on key groups such as new hires, leaders and to create customised programs aimed at improving their leadership skills and functional skills.
* Identify, conceptualise, implement, measure and end-to-end projects in the area of talent development by utilising various tools of talent management.
* Design, facilitate and manage Talent Development Programs. Including on boarding, orientations, career development, leadership development, team building, and employee engagement through external/internal events
* Work closely with international counterparts to continuously exchange and develop best practices and implement those in the region.
* Drive increased awareness and engagement of the Talent Development Function.
* 5+ years experience within L&D and Talent Management.
* Minimum Bachelor degree in related fields.
* Experience influencing at all levels including Senior Stakeholders.
* Experience building Talent Development functions from scratch.
* Experience deciding how best to resource learning initiatives, drawing from a mix of external vendors, consultants, internal experts, learning management systems, and bespoke organisation programs.
* Experience within a tech/internet business.
* Previous experience in a Middle East region role is preferred.
* Fluency in English and Arabic language proficiency required.
About the Company
Robert Walters is one of the world's largest specialist professional recruitment consultancies with 53 offices spanning 24 countries.
We've helped thousands of professionals find permanent, contract and interim roles with leading global corporations, small to medium sized companies and innovative start ups. Our specialist recruitment focus includes: accountancy and finance, banking, engineering, operations, legal, IT, sales, marketing, procurement & logistics, HR and support/administration.