Job description / Role
Talent & Culture Assistant (Entry Level Role)
The Talent & Culture Assistant is an entry level position where in you will support the Talent & Culture team in delivering exceptional services to our Heartists.
About the Hotel
Sofitel Dubai Jumeirah Beach is a luxury five-star hotel located in Jumeirah Beach Residence and opens directly onto Dubai's most popular recreation promenade The Walk as well as the new beachfront low-rise leisure and retail destination The Beach. Luxury stays and culinary excellence are the hotel's cornerstones. All 444 rooms and suites overlook the azure waters of the Arabian Gulf and Ain Dubai. Guests can indulge in exquisite international flavours at the Infini Pool Lounge and Café Concierge our all day dining restaurant Club Millésime.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Coordination in setting up interviews with department heads.
- Supporting the T&C team with the monthly payroll exercise.
- Ensuring accurate filing.
- Providing data for the monthly report preparation.
- Relieving the HR Officer whenever needed.
- Coordinating with travel agencies to obtain air ticket quotes and make bookings.
- General T&C administration such as personnel action forms & letter preparation, etc.
- Concessionaires master database, file maintenance, visa applications and tracking.
- Assisting the cafeteria team to pack meals for sick staff in the housing.
- Medical insurance & group life insurance addition / deletion.
- Follow-up for reimbursements of medical / workmen's compensation claims.
- Assistance in managing the occupational health cards of staff.
- Assistance in coordinating the visa medicals.
- Vaccination tracking & COVID-19 tracker updates.
- Be involved in the employee engagement initiatives of the hotel.
Your experience and skills include:
- Fresh graduate or any certification in Human Resources.
- Quick learner and willing to learn.
- Fluent in English. Knowledge of other languages will be an added advantage.
- Good MS Office skills.
- Have the ability to communicate effectively with the team and deliver consistently.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
HR Admin Assistant
Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Talent Acquisition & HR Executive
HR Consultant - Fresher
SG Human Resources FZE LLC
Gulf Target Holdings