Job description / Role
Talent & Culture Supervisor
Human Resources Supervisor is primarily responsible for the proactive planning and implementation of the day-to-day administration tasks of the Human Resources Division.
What is in it for you:
- Accommodation and meals provided
- Transportation to & from the hotel
- Medical & Life Insurance
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
Reporting to the Cluster Talent & Culture Manager, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Assisting Human Resources Manager in the daily administration tasks.
- Maintain a confidential filling system for colleagues' files, records and documents, and ensure its adherence with the company's standards.
- Maintain a confidential filling system for all correspondence, policies, standards, regulations and various matters related to the HR division.
- Follow up with the HR team on the HR audit administration process to ensure that the department policies and procedures are in line with the FRHI audit standards.
- Ticket bookings for colleagues' annual vacations.
- Maintain and update Talent Connect.
- Execute and follow up on the purchase requests of the HR Division.
- Deliver the necessary documents to be signed by the concerned departments.
- Handle all HR office supplies; maintain an updated, accurate inventory of the HR storage room.
- Compose correspondence for the HRD, such as letters, contracts, etc.
- Handle lockers' requests, name tags, IDs, colleagues' letters, purchase requisitions, and expense reports when necessary.
- Support internal HR projects, tracking necessary action and updating reports as progress is made.
- Assist and support in the employees' relations matters.
- Work with the HR team on the logistics of a variety of colleagues' events and activities (i.e. departmental outings, fun days, mall trips, sports tournaments, karaoke nights, hotel beach cleanups, national day celebrations, fundraising events, sustainability/green team activities....etc.)
- Assist in updating the HR communication boards regularly to ensure it's complying with FRHI standards.
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service to colleagues and leaders.
- Assist with other Human Resources functions and tasks as required.
Your experience and skills include:
- Computer literate in Microsoft Windows applications required.
- Mature, enthusiastic and energetic with proven abilities to creatively resolve issues
- Organized, energetic, creative and professional with strong leadership skills.
- Able to multi-task and communicate effectively.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment, inviting and championing change.
- Able to effectively and positively manage challenging situations.
- Must be detail-oriented, highly organized and self-directed.
- Able to build effective relationships with peers, colleagues and suppliers
- Team player with strong initiative and self-direction
- Minimum of 2 years of work experience in a busy multi-faceted HR office, within an administrative role, preferably within a hotel or Human Resources environment.
- University/College education in Human Resources is a definite asset.
- Strong Communication skills in English (written & verbal).
Your team and working environment:
- Be a part of our multicultural team.
- Enjoy nature as our location provides majestic mountains in the northern Fujairah.
Visa Requirements: Please note that you must be eligible to live and work in the United Arab Emirates. We will assist successful applicants with the visa process and provide flights and accommodation
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.