Talent Development Assistant Manager for an International Professional Services Firm
Job description / Role
Must have written and spoken Arabic
The candidate will be responsible for end-to-end management of the Internal Firm Services Talent Development framework, including Performance Management strategy and implementation, career path frameworks, people development strategies, training and mentorship.
• Assess the application of the competency framework and ensure it is fit for purpose. Conduct reviews to adapt it in close coordination with the department heads.
• Propose enhancements to revamp, as necessary, the appraisal framework to ensure its effectiveness and efficiency to various audiences (admin roles, decision-making roles etc)
• Present improvement suggestions to leadership and administer plans to implement them
• Run the annual appraisal cycle for 200+ employees in close coordination with stakeholders. Develop and communicate clear approaches and timelines to kick off the process, administer it and ensure final feedback is provided in a timely manner
• Develop training packs to various stakeholders throughout the appraisal process such as appraisers, appraisees, department heads etc.
• Take ownership of maintaining and improving systems pertinent to the appraisal cycle (such as PowerBI dashboard for assessee profiles, writeup feedback as well as PM tools)
• Manage end of cycle bonus and salary increase exercise and communication preparation and dissemination in close coordination with leadership
Learning & Development
• Conduct market research to understand training offerings applicable to the population and the typical industry offerings
• Maintain an understanding of the learning requirements of the different departments, units, and levels
• Conduct a mapping of development needs from assessment with training offerings, and coordinate with L&D department and external providers to support staff in accessing relevant learning to progress on their development needs
• Recommend, manage, and update a catalog of trainings with reputable providers against the population learning needs
• Manage logistics related to the operational aspects of training with the respective teams
• Gather feedback on conducted training and periodically make recommendations to improve the service offering
Job Architecture and Career Path
• Perform all related job evaluations and update the grade structure in line with best practice and market data
• Maintain the job architecture framework with the respective titles in close coordination with the respective stakeholders
• Recommend updates to career path and titling framework in line with industry best practice and internal requirements
• Conduct salary review exercises and update the IFS salary structure as required
Maintain ownership and administration of the mentorship program by:
• Ensuring appropriate mapping and load balance of mentors to mentees and manage the induction of new mentees in line with the firm policies
• Conducting gap analysis to identify areas of improvement to the existing mentorship program in line with best practice, including the development and administration of trainings to ensure that mentees are leveraging the mentorship program to its full extent
Must have written and spoken Arabic
• University Degree or Masters, with 6-8 years of experience in HR consulting or inhouse HR with a focus on performance management
• Must have strong job evaluation, appraisal framework, performance cycle experience at an international professional services firm
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English; Arabic (reader and speaker) preferred
• Strong communication, problem-solving, and analytical skills
• Experience working with Excel and PowerPoint
• Experience working with digital tools and systems
• Team player with a strong work ethic and a desire to assume significant responsibility
• Proactive “self-starter,” able to work with minimal supervision
About the Company
RecruitME are a specialized recruitment consultancy supplying top tier business support staff to Dubais leading multinational organizations. We carefully source, screen and select only the very best candidates to assist our clients in making easier recruitment decisions faster.
Differentiating ourselves from standard recruitment agencies our consultants have been carefully chosen for their backgrounds in business support for leading multinational organizations. Having been both the client and the candidate previously, we have an insiders understanding of the recruitment process and our clients needs.
What we do:
Specializing in business support positions we can assist in introducing a small selection of experienced administration, finance and human resource candidates with the relevant experience to benefit your business. Our careful screening process ensures that we have met with and can give a concise overview of each candidates skills and current situation before you meet them.
We pride ourselves on sending our clients only the very best available candidates in the market to ensure a simplified, hassle free and timely recruitment experience for all involved.
Talent Acquisition Executive - Healthcare & Pharma
Right Calibre Executive Search
Senior Recruitment Consultant
SFM Corporate Services
Emirates Consulting Group (ECG)