Job description / Role
My client is seeking an innovative Talent and Human Resources Manager. The purpose of the role is to lead the HR function in delivering ‘best practice’, shaping HR strategies and organisational structure, ensuring the best hires and building infrastructure that enables people to be at their best.
This is an excellent opportunity to improve and develop the overall HR strategy with the support of a small, upbeat and proactive HR team. Please note you must have worked for a media house/media agency for at least 5 years.
• The Talent and HR Manager will take ownership of developing, reviewing and maintaining all HR policies, procedures and Employee Handbooks.
• Manage talent acquisitions to ensure best in class candidate hires, on boarding and wider talent management.
• Develop, coach and mentor the HR team.
• Develop best in practice learning and development within the Company and establish clear ROI measures.
• Manage the Reward and Benefits strategy.
• Support the small but dynamic HR team
PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES AND ESSENTIAL SKILLS
• As the Talent and HR Manager you will have been exposed to international best practise and should have at least 5-10 years of experience in operational HR as an HR Manager or HR Business Partner.
• You will possess the ability to use discretion and tact in all your dealings and build highly effective and influential relationships at all levels, including engendering trust and providing challenge at Board level.
• You will be solution focused with a can-do attitude.
About the Company
Hays is the leading global specialist recruiting group. We are the experts at recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people worldwide.
Our Middle East office was founded in December 2005, headquartered in Dubai UAE. We deal with clients in the UAE, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, and other key areas in the region. Our consultants sector-specific knowledge and unique understanding of the local market allows us to offer an exceptional level of service across all divisions.
We currently recruit for roles in the following sectors: Accounting & Finance, Architecture, Banking, Construction & Property, Engineering, Healthcare, Human Resources, Information Technology, Logistics, Legal, Office Support, Oil & Gas, Life Sciences, Supply Chain & Procurement, and Sales & Marketing.
As part of our continuing expansion, we have opened a dedicated Abu Dhabi desk to further assist with our client needs across the region.