This position is closed or expired.
See other Management jobs
Our client, a telecommunication company is looking to recruit, a Talent Manager for Talent Management to be based in Dubai.
• To contribute to the development of the overall Talent Management framework and strategy for the company
• To contribute to the development of the Talent Management policy for the company
• To contribute to the implementation of all talent management activities as agreed with the Senior Manager Talent Management
• To contribute to the design / implementation of Talent pools / pipeline approach and activities
• To assist in auditing existing assessment / talent activities and suggest and implement improvements
• To collate and analyse relevant talent data, as required
• Degree Qualified – ideally in Psychology, Human Resource Management or Business Management
• 7-10 years experience in Talent Management area
• Hands-on experience of designing, implementing and assessing for assessment & development centres (including feedback and reports writing)
About the Company
IPF HR Consulting WLL is a specialist Staffing Solutions Provider focusing on migrating talent from various Continents and help achieve Nationalization in respective GCC Country. We support our clients in their personnel requirement from Board Members, Senior Management & Mid level Managers for Various Industry verticals.
WITH offices in ABU DHABI, BANGALORE, BAHRAIN, DUBAI & LONDON we reach to source candidates from different parts of the global market through its strong network and highly skilled domain expertise.
We have a strong team of 50+ Principals, Senior Consultants, Consultants and Coordinators catering to clients across GCC to source local talent (within the GCC) and for specific talent best suited from Europe and India.
IPF has experience of 7 years in providing various staffing solutions services to its clientele
IPF has worked with the Who-is-who among the companies in various domains. With our geographic spread and vertical specialization, we have supported our clients with skill-sets in all categories. Our speciality verticals include:
Banking & Financial Services Insurance Automobile IT & Telecom Metallurgy FMCG & Retail Engineering & Technical Pharmaceuticals & Health Care
Executive Search (For Board members and C Level Hiring) Contingency Staffing (For Middle & Senior Management) Advertised Selection (For Middle & Junior management) Nationalization (Hiring of local Nationals) Resume Management (For Volume Recruitment) Interim Management (For Top Management) Volume Hiring (Across Levels for new projects or Expansions)