Job description / Role
With the Ministry of Human Resources and Emiratisation (the MOHRE), having launched a national program to encourage the employment of UAE nationals known as the Tawteen Program, all private organisations are expected to use the system to manage all their recruitment needs. Join us as a Tawteen Coordinator and you'll play a key role in managing the process across all mainland entitles at EY.
Driven by the mandate to use the Tawteen program, you will be playing a key role in managing and coordinating the new process in close coordination with our recruitment team; in addition, supporting the team with other visa related activities, for all EY entities. As this process forms the start of the recruitment process, you will be required to support the teams with regular updates on the progress and changes taking place that could impact the hiring process.
Your key responsibilities
- Your primary responsibility will be to manage the MOHRE Tawteen System.
- You'll work along with your colleagues within the visa team and the recruitment team, balancing your time between managing the Tawteen system by uploading the vacancies, coordinating open days and the day to day operations within the department.
- As you will be required to work closely with MOHRE, coordinating with the Tawteen office on a regular basis, it is expected of you to maintain a good working relationship that would support the stakeholders and mandate a visit to the Tawteen offices on a need basis.
Skills and attributes for success
- Timely communication Providing guidance and solutions to the team
- Monitoring and managing challenges,
- Building relationships internally and externally to discover and meet our needs, promoting a culture of collaboration
- Analyzing current systems and processes to identify risks and opportunities for improvement
To qualify for the role you must have
- Fluent in written and spoken Arabic
- Good English language skills, written and verbal
- 1-2 years' experience as an Arabic typist either in house or with a typing shop. Must have experience of using the Tawteen Portal & other online government portals.
- Good knowledge of Labour (MOHRE) and Immigration (GDRFA) requirements
- Confidentiality and Integrity essential as this role requires dealing with employees' personal documentation
- Must be proactive, highly organized, have the ability to communicate effectively and professionally and to manage own workload
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Word, Excel
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure
Ideally, you'll also have
- A bachelor's degree in any stream.
What we look for
We're interested in flexible professionals with excellent knowledge of the MOHRE Tawteen system including good knowledge of Labour (MOHRE) and Immigration (GDRFA) requirements. You'll need to have some level of problem solving skills and the ability to prioritise your workload to ensure consistency in service levels. If you are someone with strong administrative and organisation skills, this role is for you!
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive compensation package where you'll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our Total Rewards package includes medical and dental coverage, both pension and 401(k) plans, a minimum of three weeks of vacation plus ten observed holidays and three paid personal days, and a range of programs and benefits designed to support your physical, financial and social wellbeing. Plus, we offer:
- Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that's right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. So that whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world. Apply now.
About the Company
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
EY refers to the global organization, and may refer to one or more, of the member firms of Ernst & Young Global Limited, each of which is a separate legal entity. Ernst & Young Global Limited, a UK company limited by guarantee, does not provide services to clients. Information about how EY collects and uses personal data and a description of the rights individuals have under data protection legislation are available on our site.
The MENA practice of EY has been operating in the region since 1923. For over 95 years, we have grown to over 7,500 people united across 21 offices and 16 countries, sharing the same values and an unwavering commitment to quality. As an organization, we continue to develop outstanding leaders who deliver exceptional services to our clients and who contribute to our communities. We are proud of our accomplishments over the years, reaffirming our position as the largest and most established professional services organization in the region